Guess What Percentage of Londoners are ethnic "white" Englishmen

So naughty of them to copy the example set by White people, particularly the most violent of all tribes , the north Americans .
But then you are such an exemplary Racist .
That is just more backwards left-wing crackpot logic.
It's not racist to condemn and ridicule your racism.

(1) I know very little about England.

(2) I DO know that in some ways, it is a fairer country today than in the past.

(3) But I agree that without a solidly Caucasian majority, it simply cannot be the jolly old England that I loved to see portrayed in English motion pictures made in the 1930s and 1940s.

(4) The newcomers to England are, of course, lovely people with many nice characteristics.

(5) But they are NOT English.

(6) Sure, anyone who bemoans the ethnic change in England is called a "racist." So what!

That is just more backwards left-wing crackpot logic.
It's not racist to condemn and ridicule your racism.

Your lack of Comprehension betrays you .Again .

The proposition is that a specific situation is true in the UK
The answer was that the UK situation is far from perfect, but no different from nearly all western countries . However, the worst placed country is the US which is in dire trouble .

Bringing in party political commentary as an explanation is absurd and presumably reflects your wish to not be associated with something you have invented that only you can detail . But , whatever it is , it is not for you .
So what?
It is not for me either in all probability , but your label is gobbledygook .

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

Forum List

Back