Guess How Many Troops Obama Just Authorized 2B Deployed to Iraq?? Sound Familiar, LOL?

We will become increasinly involved as Obama's credibility goes down the toilet. He should have simply announced at the beginning an all out effort to defeat ISIS, and had it done in 6 months. Now we're getting the death by a thousand cuts.

It's called mission creep.

And Obama playing politics with foreign policy. Remember all those times you told me it wouldn't happen??????????????????????????

LMAO.

Just got the CNN alert below:

The White House announced Friday that President Barack Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 1,500 "additional U.S. military personnel in a non-combat role to train, advise, and assist Iraqi Security Forces, including Kurdish forces" against ISIS.

The deployment will bring the total number of U.S. troops there to about 2,900.

The White House said in a statement that it will also ask Congress for another $5.6 billion dollars to fund the fight against ISIS.

Get complete coverage of breaking news on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN Mobile.
So he lied again, nothing new there.

We all knew this for some time. The role is advisory, we won't send combat units to Iraq.

"The White House announced Friday that President Barack Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 1,500 "additional U.S. military personnel in a non-combat role to train, advise, and assist Iraqi Security Forces, including Kurdish forces" against ISIS."
There is no combat in Iraq...just ISIS killing the slobs while obabble stands there with his dick in his hand.
i'm confused, are you for iraq standing on its own two feet or for blaming everything on the president?
Iraq standing on its own two feet is a pipe dream...I am for the wholesale slaughter of any and all muslims who stand against us. That includes men, families and goats.

We all knew this for some time. The role is advisory, we won't send combat units to Iraq.

"The White House announced Friday that President Barack Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 1,500 "additional U.S. military personnel in a non-combat role to train, advise, and assist Iraqi Security Forces, including Kurdish forces" against ISIS."
There is no combat in Iraq...just ISIS killing the slobs while obabble stands there with his dick in his hand.
i'm confused, are you for iraq standing on its own two feet or for blaming everything on the president?

Obviously, everything is secondary to blaming Obama.

The idiotic left still wrongly blames bush for obutthurts problems.

Obviously, everything is secondary to blaming Obama.
Gee Obama decided to withdraw all troops from Iraq.
Obama decided not to listen to his advisors to negotiate a status of forces agreement that left troops there
Obama decided not to be involved in the region.
Obama decided "no boots on the ground."
Obama decided the initial number of deployments and subsequent ones.
Obama decided the targets for airstrikes.

So now none of this is Obama's fault? Really?

Will we see right wing support for a "surge" this time around?

I guess Denial is now a river in Iraq. The knee jerk excuses for Obama's blundering withdrawal of all troops from Iraq is getting more bizarre by the minute. Another "surge" wouldn't have been even a hypothetical idea without this display of gross ideological incompetence.

I'm sure we'll be seeing marching and protesting in the streets by his sheep/anti-war base any day now

oh wait it's totally DIFFERENT now that it's their Dear wonderful leader

I'm sure we'll be seeing marching and protesting in the streets by his sheep/anti-war base any day now

oh wait it's totally DIFFERENT now that it's their Dear wonderful leader

EXACTLY!

When Obumbler wanted to invade Syria, the Democrats were all for it...not all of them...but a majority.

Obumbler drew a red line and now we had to bomb the shit out of them.

And now, you won't hear a friggin' peep from them.

Sending troops into harm way is only an outrage when a Republican is in charge.

Spending Billions on foreign wars is only a drain on the economy when a Republican spends it.

Bombing a country is only a travesty when a Republican orders it.

When Obumbler does it, the silence is deafening.

Hypocrites all.

NOW the RW's are bitching about MORE support in Iraq ... less than a week ago America wasn't doing enough in Iraq.

Not only do RW idiots forget what page they're on, they forget the name of the book they're reading ... you can't make their brand of BS up even if you try.

NOW the RW's are bitching about MORE support in Iraq ... less than a week ago America wasn't doing enough in Iraq.

Not only do RW idiots forget what page they're on, they forget the name of the book they're reading ... you can't make their brand of BS up even if you try.

I have no idea who you are talking to, or about...and neither do you.

I have been absolutely consistent...Obumbler should have never, NEVER pulled the troops out of Iraq for political purposes.

He pulled them out because he promised you asshats he would...and now he is sending them right back to fight for the same ground they owned four years ago.

I said and Republicans said "If we announce a pull out date, the enemy will simply wait until we are gone and reverse everything our troops fought and died for over there.

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!

Now the Fuckchop-in-Chief is sending troops right back...first it was 300, then 600 more, now 1500 more. And not a peep...no protests, no anti war rhetoric...just silence. And attack anyone who points out the monumental hypocrisy.

"
A senior military official says that American military advisory teams will now go to Iraq's western Anbar province where Islamic State militants have been gaining ground and slaying men, women and children.

The teams are part of President Barack Obama's new directive to expand the U.S. mission in Iraq by deploying another 1,500 U.S. troops to serve as advisers, trainers and security personnel."

News from The Associated Press

First let me say I support this.

But how many times did he say this was NOT going to happen?

I have no idea who you are talking to, or about...and neither do you.

I have been absolutely consistent...Obumbler should have never, NEVER pulled the troops out of Iraq for political purposes.

He pulled them out because he promised you asshats he would...and now he is sending them right back to fight for the same ground they owned four years ago.

I said and Republicans said "If we announce a pull out date, the enemy will simply wait until we are gone and reverse everything our troops fought and died for over there.

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!

Now the Fuckchop-in-Chief is sending troops right back...first it was 300, then 600 more, now 1500 more. And not a peep...no protests, no anti war rhetoric...just silence. And attack anyone who points out the monumental hypocrisy.

I'm talking to all the RW's who were shittin' bricks about Obama ignoring Iraq ... if that wasn't you then I wasn't talking to you .. see how that works. I know exactly who I'm talking to.

Leaving US Troops in non-combat roles to support the ISF, just like Bush planned.

That Obama is a genius!
well that's bullshit, because if that's what bush planned that would have been in the sofa bush negotiated.

Dude, don't get me started on the SOFA. I spent months telling liberals on here exactly what Panetta finally came out and admitted. There are about 5 different threads I can point to. You're wrong about the SOFA.

I also kept telling Fakey and NotFooled this would happen....I need to go find that thread to show how worthless Jakey's predications are.....

Forum List

Back