Guess how many Jan. 6 "muh insurrection" threads will be started over the next 2 days...

I do not know what to say if you hold no personal opinions on anything and just go by what the Government tells you.

Most of us hold opinions outside of what the Govt tells us
this is where you usually laugh at others for believing what they want outside the evidence.

But as typical for you heels dug in and you are SURE insurrection was committed yet the people who would. love to prove it, can't.

bur your feelz are right.

this is where you usually laugh at others for believing what they want outside the evidence.

But as typical for you heels dug in and you are SURE insurrection was committed yet the people who would. love to prove it, can't.

bur your feelz are right.

I have evidence, I watched it happen live on TV. I watched what they did. I heard what they said.

I do not always 100% go by waht the Govt tells me, but that is just me.

You do you.

I have evidence, I watched it happen live on TV. I watched what they did. I heard what they said.

I do not always 100% go by waht the Govt tells me, but that is just me.

You do you.
Yet the gov can't prove the charges.

your feelz can.

this after using capone as an example yet all it does it prove that you go after what you can prove, not feel. yet what you saw on TV is enough cause you feel it.

Yet you feel it was an I surrection so you dismiss your own example amd stick with feelz.

you do you too. I'll do what is proven.

7 hours and 29 minutes till I start mine:

249C6619-6AE6-4638-B893-02AF4D2F4919.jpeg

Yet the gov can't prove the charges.

your feelz can.

Yes. The Gov could not prove OJ killed his ex-wife but my feelings say he did. I am not sure what your problem is with this. I have never met anyone that did not hold an opinion other than what the Govt tells them. Guess it makes you life far easier.

this after using capone as an example yet all it does it prove that you go after what you can prove, not feel. yet what you saw on TV is enough cause you feel it.

Yet you feel it was an I surrection so you dismiss your own example amd stick with feelz.

Yes, I think Al Capone was a gangster that killed many people, even though the Govt never proved it.

I have never met anyone that did not hold an opinion other than what the Govt tells them. Guess it makes you life far easier.

Yes. The Gov could not prove OJ killed his ex-wife but my feelings say he did. I am not sure what your problem is with this. I have never met anyone that did not hold an opinion other than what the Govt tells them. Guess it makes you life far easier.
just saying normally you mock people who take the feelz approach.

if an Insurrection was committed, Pelosi n Co would love to prove it and use it.

it's just not what it was.

But make shit up and run with it. I just can't wait til you go back to mocking people who do this and I'll remind you, you do too, boo.

you do too.

just saying normally you mock people who take the feelz approach.

if an Insurrection was committed, Pelosi n Co would love to prove it and use it.

it's just not what it was.

But make shit up and run with it. I just can't wait til you go back to mocking people who do this and I'll remind you, you do too, boo.

you do too.

What ever makes you happy. I am not going to be made to feel ashamed for not agreeing 100% with what the Govt can prove.

What ever makes you happy. I am not going to be made to feel ashamed for not agreeing 100% with what the Govt can prove.
8m not going to let you tell me thats how *I* feel either. but it's simpler for you to group people up and accuse them of having others think for them.

mixing your tactics.

cute.

8m not going to let you tell me thats how *I* feel either.

You really do not have any choice, it is how I feel and you cannot do shit about it

but it's simpler for you to group people up and accuse them of having others think for them.

You are the one freaking out because my view is different than the Govts. As much as I post on here you should be used to that by now.

You really do not have any choice, it is how I feel and you cannot do shit about it

You are the one freaking out because my view is different than the Govts. As much as I post on here you should be used to that by now.
oh far from freaking out but hey, make sure you extremity everything. :)

just noticing you do what you rag on others for doing. but in the end you go back to attacking anyone who disagrees with you.

so I suppose you normalize it in the end.

The irony of this thread is that nearly all the 1/6 threads are being started by Trumpists apologists. You can't make this up!

...and no threads started about the six months of Negro rioting, destruction, looting and murdering in over 200 American cities, which was the real insurrection.

What???

There was Negro rioting, destruction, looting and murdering in over 200 American cities for six months?

This is the first I've heard about that. When did that happen?

I think you're pullin' my leg, man. If something like that had happened, surely I would heard about it on the news.

Come on, man.
abused smiley.jpg

oh far from freaking out but hey, make sure you extremity everything. :)

just noticing you do what you rag on others for doing. but in the end you go back to attacking anyone who disagrees with you.

so I suppose you normalize it in the end.

Seems you are the one that has an issue with my view, not the other way around. I am more than happy for you if you do not think it was an insurrection ... sadly you cannot afford me the same basic decency

The irony of this thread is that nearly all the 1/6 threads are being started by Trumpists apologists. You can't make this up!
You can't make up the fact that the Potatohead apologists deny that he stole the election or that the real insurrectionists were the goddamn Negroes and Communists that spent six months destroying, looting, murdering and rioting in over 200 American cities.

Seems you are the one that has an issue with my view, not the other way around. I am more than happy for you if you do not think it was an insurrection ... sadly you cannot afford me the same basic decency
now, I never said what you should feel one way or the other.

I merely said you normally bitch at people for going by feelz over proof.

knock yourself out.

"NEW YORK (AP) — Beneath a pale winter light and the glare of television cameras, it seemed hard not to see the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riot for what it was. The violent storming of the Capitol by Donald Trump supporters bent on upending the election of Joe Biden was as clear as day: democracy under siege, live-streamed in real time.
Yet a year later, when it comes to a where-were-you moment in U.S. history, there is far from national consensus.
A Quinnipiac poll found that 93% of Democrats considered it an attack on the government, but only 29% of Republicans agreed."

Beneath a pale winter light and the glare of TELEVISION CAMERAS........what a crock of shit!

The MSM is trying to convey the idea that the only riot that matters in human history is the one they caused on Jan 6th. With the help of Nancy Pelosi refusing an offer to station National Guard at the Capital.....and the FBI working inside a crowd of Trump Supporters....they created the most horrific event of all time, according to the drama queens in the DNC.

Forum List

Back