Guardian: Google Are Not Trying Hard Enough to Demonetise Climate Deniers

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Guardian: Google Are Not Trying Hard Enough to Demonetise Climate Deniers​

2 days ago

Essay by Eric Worrall
An example greens want demonitised: “Wind Turbines Not Only Shred Birds But Are Piling Up In Landfills“.
Google let Daily Wire advertise on ‘climate change is a hoax’ searches
Exclusive: Data shared by Center for Countering Digital Hate shows Ben Shapiro’s site bought ads on climate crisis denial search terms
Geoff Dembicki in New York
@GeoffDembicki Fri 27 Jan 2023 22.00 AEDT
A media outlet founded by conservative influencer Ben Shapiro paid Googleto advertise on search pages questioning whether the climate crisis is real, according to new research from a disinformation watchdog group.

“Google’s hypocrisy knows no bounds,” said Imran Ahmed, CEO of the US and UK-based Center for Countering Digital Hate, which provided its research exclusively to the Guardian. “They’re actually selling the right to climate deniers to spread disinformation.”

Read the rest

What would we do without the corporate media and evil frigging google protecting us from dangerous misinformation ....it's a threat to democracy

2 days ago

Essay by Eric Worrall
An example greens want demonitised: “Wind Turbines Not Only Shred Birds But Are Piling Up In Landfills“.

Read the rest

What would we do without the corporate media and evil frigging google protecting us from dangerous misinformation ....it's a threat to democracy
People should be free to argue their positions. In the free market of ideas, allow all sides to equally present their case and people will make their own decision.

2 days ago

Essay by Eric Worrall

Read the rest

I've long since switched my search engine from Google to DuckDuckGo years ago because of Google's agenda. This confirms again that (evidently) they're still at it.

The circular logic of the greens does get annoying tho, the idea that "all scientists agree w/ AGW" and when presented w/ other scientists "those are the pawns of the oil companies they're lying".

I've long since switched my search engine from Google to DuckDuckGo years ago because of Google's agenda. This confirms again that (evidently) they're still at it.

The circular logic of the greens does get annoying tho, the idea that "all scientists agree w/ AGW" and when presented w/ other scientists "those are the pawns of the oil companies they're lying".
I think Soros owns duck now

People should be free to argue their positions. In the free market of ideas, allow all sides to equally present their case and people will make their own decision.

Not if they are certifiable ..

And let's be nice to you for once .

You are .

And being a Cult Religion member is no sympathy winning acceptable excuse .

I think Soros owns duck now
Not what I saw. the word I'm getting is that it's still owned and under the control of Gabriel Weinberg, the original founder. It's controversial though, this came up (from startpage.com)

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/comments/bklaic/is_there_a_link_between_george_soros_and/

Is there a link between George Soros and DuckDuckGo or Slimjet?

May 4, 2019 ... DuckDuckGo from my knowledge isn't linked to Soros, however it is pretty shady. Back before DDG the founder of it had a website where basically ..

Forum List

Back