Guantanamo-a disgrace to the human race

I think they should be treated as POW's, since that's what they are.

Swiss Prosecture is a war criminal!!!

Who is, really, Ms Carla Del Ponte, the chief U.N. War Crimes Prosecutor? Is she a war criminal?

1) Ms Del Ponte is Swiss. According to the Swiss Media she has been paid, over the past few years, several million Dollars by the Swiss government in salary and benefits. She has been paid this money by the same members of the Swiss Federal Council who are themselves involved in war crimes, genocide, ethnic cleansing and other brutalities against the Slavic people and against other minorities.

2) While Ms Carla Del Ponte keeps, very vigorously, prosecuting various Slavic leaders involved in the problems in the Balkans (on all sides of the conflict), she ignores War Crimes, Genocide, ethnic cleansing and other Crimes Against Humanity perpetrated by the Swiss Fremdenhass Nazionalistic confederation against the Slavic people. She had even refused to respond to the indictement of Mr Adolf Ogi & co sent to her.

3) In fact, Ms Carla Del Ponte, is a representative of Antislavicism and of the hate of the Swiss-German people against the Slavic people. Let us not forget that The Nazi Third Reich was not completely defeated in WW2, but that its most enthusiastic sympathisers among Swiss Germans still continue with its ideals and goals of Genocide of the Slavic people in a covert way.

4) We welcome the refusal of Croatian and of Serbian leaders not to cooperate with Ms Carla Del Ponte, a Swiss representative in Hague of Swiss Anti-Slavicism and of their hate against the Slavic people. Her motivations are purely racist, due to her Antislavicism, and due to her hate of the Slavic people.They have nothing to do with law, much less with international law. Why doesn't she prosecute the Swiss War Criminals for their crimes agains the Slavic people?

Now we come to the question we started with: Who is, really, Ms Carla Del Ponte, the chief U.N. War Crimes Prosecutor? Is she a war criminal?

Carla del Ponte has been an employee of the "justice" department in Switzerland, and as such knew of, or took part in, the persecution of minority parents, taking away their children, germanizing, aryanizing, and alienating them from their own foreign born parents and their cultures. For years she had been (directly or indirectly) waging an undeclared but a real war against the Slavic people and against other minorities. This war continues to this very day. And as such Ms del Ponte is clearly guilty of the same crimes of which she is accusing others, and of the same crimes being daily committed by those listed in the INDICTEMENT. So is Carla a war criminal? Definitely yes.

ajwps

Where are you finding this stuff? I googled and found lots of Euro stuff that talks of her 'toughness', 'whore standing', and chainsmoking. Other than some hate sites, I can't find anything substantive to back up what you are saying. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Forum List

Back