GT of Hi Def Society live on-air t'nite, listen and respond here

I stopped because Sarah FINALLY said no more. ;)
Oh? See now your saying she told you to stop when a few posts back you are telling others she never asked you to stop....um...wow dude, put down the pipe.
How you doing tonight Angels? ;)
Just fucking peachy.

Now, want to try telling that again?

She told me to stop after I posted the personal information. Prior to that she never said anything of the sort, and we were good. So.. Angels fix yourself a glass of wine and a bowl of ice cream and enjoy the rest of your night. :)
I told you many times to stop. I even made you stop tagging me. I didn't want to make a big deal about it because I wanted you to just get bored and move along to something else, that is what normal people do. I was not encouraging you, that's the kind of thing stalkers say, they blame the victim.

That night when you posted about my illness, it didn't hurt me, people here know about it. I was a little surprised at how quickly you blurted it out after you knew. You posted a lot of things about my boyfriend though that I never said. You made all that up. It was the family rule though, if a cat can be family so can my boyfriend.

You were also saying a bunch of things about Angels that night that just added to my anger. I slept on it though, I thought about whether I should make a big deal about it then I had a long discussion with her and she was very helpful.

If it has made you stop this with both her and I, I will simply co exist here and we won't have a problem. I see you now still making things up about what really happened and you haven't owned up to the obsessed stalker business.

Just leave me the fuck alone, don't talk about my fam, stop pming or even talking to me. How's that?

I think reading posts from here is more than enough torture. :wink_2:
LOL! GT's voice sounded like what I imagined Paulie's voice sounded like, and Lone sounds familiar. JR did not sound anything like I imagined.
My voice has been available to you for decades : (

I post mew zack, remember?

Anyhoo..... chris the we dont have lives schtick is tired girl, onto the next huh?

LOL! GT's voice sounded like what I imagined Paulie's voice sounded like, and Lone sounds familiar. JR did not sound anything like I imagined.

Anyhoo..... chris the we dont have lives schtick is tired girl, onto the next huh?

Hit a nerve, eh? :D Gosh, that's sad.

Glad I missed the Kirby talk, sad I missed the rest. I'll have to set an alert on my phone so I don't forget, sounds like it'll be cool once they get going.
Be sure to take your No-Doze...
She's a Southern gal.
We drink coffee and sweet tea all day for our caffeine
Or Mt. Dew

BTW, Pepsi is better than Mountain Spew. ;)
Glad I missed the Kirby talk, sad I missed the rest. I'll have to set an alert on my phone so I don't forget, sounds like it'll be cool once they get going.
She's a Southern gal.
Or Mt. Dew

Pepsi is for those that can't handle Coke
:p

Your voice is great and so is Paradise, not sure how he spells it. Some have a little fear in their voice but that will get better over time.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
She's a Southern gal.
Or Mt. Dew

She's a Southern gal.
Or Mt. Dew

Pepsi will kick your Coke's ass and not take prisoners!!! :D

She's a Southern gal.
Or Mt. Dew

She's a Southern gal.
Or Mt. Dew

BMFsbJkCAAE1Zre.jpg

Huh?

Huh?

Wat?

Huh?

Wat?
Egg sack, leigh.

Huh?

Wat?
Egg sack, leigh.

Chicken butt.

Please tell me that's not what I just turned on....
Now they are talking about SarahG being a troll according to JR. Oy. First he does it here bringing her in to shit and now its on radio.

Yeah, I don't even know this punk but he sounds like a total douche.

LMAO @ "You do sound a lot less insane...."

Awesome.

And then JR's voice cracks. Is he like 16?
me sounds like a douche? :(

smooth sounds cute, you sound like a "cool" guy lone sounds like nice.
"Nice"
The kiss of death :D

I always prefer nice to cool.

Now they are talking about SarahG being a troll according to JR. Oy. First he does it here bringing her in to shit and now its on radio.

Yeah, I don't even know this punk but he sounds like a total douche.

LMAO @ "You do sound a lot less insane...."

Awesome.

And then JR's voice cracks. Is he like 16?
me sounds like a douche? :(

smooth sounds cute, you sound like a "cool" guy lone sounds like nice.
"Nice"
The kiss of death :D

I always prefer nice to cool.
Boo0o0oo : (

I am nice and cool. Ask my gram.

Maybe you next topic should be women who talk like pirates or women who fart in front of their husbands. :D
The show sunday has news segments and the 2 main topics are:

*pet peeves & embarrassing things people will or wont admit about themselves

*dyce and I's music creation process from a to z.

Maybe you next topic should be women who talk like pirates or women who fart in front of their husbands. :D

Do you play music on the show? Do you write your own music? Will you playing your music? Are you self promoting? :D

If I was your wife, I would call your show and tell you I had something important to say and then fart. :lol:

Forum List

Back