GT of Hi Def Society live on-air t'nite, listen and respond here

These women are jealous because I chose my hairdresser over them. ;)

zEYQhBL.jpg.gif

I stopped because Sarah FINALLY said no more. ;)

I don't even know what the hell this is about but dude you're creepy af. A chick shouldn't have to tell you not to be a douche.

You are new. Give it a good 6 months.. You have no idea who you are talking to. Not a clue. btw. all women think all men are douche's.

Based on what I've read and listened to on the podcast, I don't want to know you in any shape form or fashion.

And btw....no, not all women think all men are douches. Just those who behave like little children instead of gentlemen with some goddamn integrity. That, sir, is not nor will it ever be you and I don't need six months to know that, I have a functional brain.

Oh, yes they do. God you are FULL of shit. All men can be douches and were one at some point in time. Just like all women have been bitches at some point. Do you see where simple logic takes you?

I don't want to listen to you and you haven't even been on the podcast. You don't have my balls. Now, I have PLENTY of integrity and I have demonstrated that on podcast. There is a point I will not go beyond. However, you missed half of it anyways, so who are you to judge?

Like I said, "you don't have a CLUE who you are talking to." Give it 6 months and then you can offer your opinion.

I don't know who you think you are, but trust me when I tell you.....you're not.

While I'm at it, let me make this abundantly clear, I don't want your balls and I don't need your balls so please let that be the last time you bring what I imagine are shriveled little grapes up in conversation with me. I am ten times the woman you could ever conjure in your tiny little mind and I would eat you alive if it were worth my time.

Just stop. You've already lost this hand and I've not even started drinking yet.

When I was talking about my balls I was talking metaphorically. Not literally. That went WAY over your head.. LOL.. It's in fucking china right now. No my hairdresser is 10 times the woman you are. She has a kid and you are a single old hag and if you keep talking this way you will always be single. Remember that.

If you start drinking you will regret it. ;)

Because I don't care about being rich. If I cared why would I be spending $30,000+ on a trip for people that you say I hate or don't care about? When I talk to a woman like my hairdresser for example - I never talked 1 time about my job or wealth 1 time. I make the date about her. There's a lot about me you all don't know. Be careful when assuming. Ask the question instead. :)

People with that kind of money to spend, don't advertise on public message boards and they certainly don't offer to take strangers on some bullshit vacation to VEGAS. I mean, come the hell on.

I have been a 16 year veteran poster! I have ALWAYS wanted to GIVE BACK to good Message boards and REALLY good POSTERS/PEOPLE. Btw.. the vacation will be to Caribbean on a cruise. You aren't going UNLESS you quit acting like a hoe. Did you really say GT has a sexy voice? Lol.. GT this woman is going to be easy for you. OH WAIT! GT is MARRIED and has children!!! Your shit out of luck.

Keep it up. I'm the last guy on USMB that you want to mess with. You are forewarned.

When I was talking about my balls I was talking metaphorically. Not literally. That went WAY over your head.. LOL.. It's in fucking china right now. No my hairdresser is 10 times the woman you are. She has a kid and you are a single old hag and if you keep talking this way you will always be single. Remember that.

Nothing went over my head, dipshit.

Your hairdresser is your hairdresser and if she is so awesome, why aren't you in bed with her now?

My bet is that she doesn't really give a f about you OR she's another figment of your imagination (my money is on this one).

Your hairdresser is your hairdresser and if she is so awesome, why aren't you in bed with her now?

My bet is that she doesn't really give a f about you OR she's another figment of your imagination (my money is on this one).

It's way too early for her to live with me. She has her own place. I can see you moving in to a guys home you met on the same night. You are desperate.

Because I don't care about being rich. If I cared why would I be spending $30,000+ on a trip for people that you say I hate or don't care about? When I talk to a woman like my hairdresser for example - I never talked 1 time about my job or wealth 1 time. I make the date about her. There's a lot about me you all don't know. Be careful when assuming. Ask the question instead. :)

People with that kind of money to spend, don't advertise on public message boards and they certainly don't offer to take strangers on some bullshit vacation to VEGAS. I mean, come the hell on.

I have been a 16 year veteran poster! I have ALWAYS wanted to GIVE BACK to good Message boards and REALLY good POSTERS/PEOPLE. Btw.. the vacation will be to Caribbean on a cruise. You aren't going UNLESS you quit acting like a hoe. Did you really say GT has a sexy voice? Lol.. GT this woman is going to be easy for you. OH WAIT! GT is MARRIED and has children!!! Your shit out of luck.

Keep it up. I'm the last guy on USMB that you want to mess with. You are forewarned.

You're a 16 year veteran poster? Wow. Am I supposed to be impressed that you've wasted your entire adult life on message boards? Dude, I wouldn't brag about that, it's kinda sad.

Awww, I won't get to go on a cruise because I'm acting like a "hoe"? DAMN, I'm crushed. Whatever will I do?

As for GT's voice....you clearly have reading problems. GT has a nice voice, very confident. However, I said SMOOTH has a sexy voice and at no point did I make a pass at either of them so I'm not terribly concerned about their wives or their children. See, I'm a grown up who can pay someone an adult compliment without expecting anything in return or having some sort of emotional attachment to people I wouldn't know if I passed them on the street.

Do not threaten me, I could chew you up and spit you out before you have a chance to put your dick down and wipe your hands off. You're an imbecile.

Last edited:

It's way too early for her to live with me. She has her own place. I can see you moving in to a guys home you met on the same night. You are desperate.

:rofl:

God you're pathetic.

You're a 16 year veteran poster? Wow. Am I supposed to be impressed that you've wasted your entire adult life on message boards? Dude, I wouldn't brag about that, it's kinda sad.

Awww, I won't get to go on a cruise because I'm acting like a "hoe"? DAMN, I'm crushed. Whatever will I do?

As for GT's voice....you clearly have reading problems. GT has a nice voice, very confident. However, I said SMOOTH has a sexy voice and at no point did I make a pass at either of them so I'm not terribly concerned about their wives or their children. See, I'm a grown up who can pay someone an adult compliment without expecting anything in return or having some sort of emotional attachment to people I wouldn't know if I passed them on the street.

NOW....for the best part. Do not threaten me. I will chew you up and spit you out before you have a chance to put your dick down and wipe your hands off.

No. I have met a lot of good friends on message boards. I'll tell you. One of the message boards was a baseball message board where I spent 15 years posting on. Multiple times a year we would get together and go to our favorite teams baseball game. We would also have annual trips to have annual meetings. I was a admin on the board. I have no regrets and my life as been very good. I haven't missed anything. I had a much better life than you. I've gone to Germany for a Kirby Golden Circle Presidents club. Also, Austrailia, Superbowl, countless USA vacations to Vegas, Virginia, SC, Florida. With Kirby being the top 10 factory Distributor in the world I have been in the spot light. I have effected countless people lives by making them successful by giving them the skills to succeed. I am now beginning the next chapter of my life by giving my Girlfriend my full attention. Giving her the spot light that she deserves.

Why are you so....obsessed with my dick and balls??lol.. Now you are after smoove now that I informed you that GT has a family? Boy that didn't take long. ...

:rofl:

God you're pathetic.

:) and you are a hoe.

No. I have met a lot of good friends on message boards. I'll tell you. One of the message boards was a baseball message board where I spent 15 years posting on. Multiple times a year we would get together and go to our favorite teams baseball game. We would also have annual trips to have annual meetings. I was a admin on the board. I have no regrets and my life as been very good. I haven't missed anything. I had a much better life than you. I've gone to Germany for a Kirby Golden Circle Presidents club. Also, Austrailia, Superbowl, countless USA vacations to Vegas, Virginia, SC, Florida. With Kirby being the top 10 factory Distributor in the world I have been in the spot light. I have effected countless people lives by making them successful by giving them the skills to succeed. I am now beginning the next chapter of my life by giving my Girlfriend my full attention. Giving her the spot light that she deserves.

Why are you so....obsessed with my dick and balls??lol.. Now you are after smoove now that I informed you that GT has a family? Boy that didn't take long. ...

2aXPjWF.gif

Sigh. Radio show about Kirbys. :eusa_sick:

Please tell me that's not what I just turned on....
Now they are talking about SarahG being a troll according to JR. Oy. First he does it here bringing her in to shit and now its on radio.

Yeah, I don't even know this punk but he sounds like a total douche.

LMAO @ "You do sound a lot less insane...."

Awesome.

And then JR's voice cracks. Is he like 16?
me sounds like a douche? :(

smooth sounds cute, you sound like a "cool" guy lone sounds like nice.
"Nice"
The kiss of death :D

Forum List

Back