Gruber apologizes for his inaccurate remarks

I don't defend Obama, or Obamcare. I attack Republicans for being retarded.

The party out of power is always back seat driving like some old nagging hag....like my ex wife
That is about the biggest lie and dumbest comment I have ever read.
You attack Republicans because you think they are retarded, but do not attack democrats for their policies? You are one stupid cock sucking son of a bitch to lie like this.
I criticize stupid people. A law like Obamcare isn't stupid, it's very complex, and idiots like you could never read more than 2000 pages if your life depended on it...unless it's the bible...

Stupid asses know nothing about something they criticize because people as retarded as them told them what to think.

Squeeky wheel gets the grease from me.

Of course it's complex. One of its architects just explained to us that they deliberately wrote it that way to avoid having a tax called a tax.
Do yiou realize no one person knows what's in the ACA?...there are only people who know parts of it. Same goes for social security, and medicare.

Nancy Pelosi's words were accurate...we need to pass it to find out what's in it.

That's bogus on its face. If obamadoesn'tcare was too big to understand, it should have been broken into pieces small enough to be understood. That's the bottom line. I don't EVER want our overseers in Washington voting on stuff deliberately designed to be misunderstood. That way lies disaster.

Same went for medicare and social security.

Now most Republicans, with a mean average age of 62, will be utilizing social security and medicare very soon.

Irrelevant to the discussion.
Obamacare is broken down into pieces that can be understood, but not by any one person.

There isn't any one person alive today who understands medicare or social security.

The relevance of social security and medicare is that they are programs just like Obamacare that need to be cut, and made more efficient. But the American voter is too stupid to allow their own share of any government program to be cut.

I don't defend Obama, or Obamcare. I attack Republicans for being retarded.

The party out of power is always back seat driving like some old nagging hag....like my ex wife
You attack Republicans because you think they are retarded, but do not attack democrats for their policies? You are one stupid cock sucking son of a bitch to lie like this.
I criticize stupid people. A law like Obamcare isn't stupid, it's very complex, and idiots like you could never read more than 2000 pages if your life depended on it...unless it's the bible...

Stupid asses know nothing about something they criticize because people as retarded as them told them what to think.

Of course it's complex. One of its architects just explained to us that they deliberately wrote it that way to avoid having a tax called a tax.
Do yiou realize no one person knows what's in the ACA?...there are only people who know parts of it. Same goes for social security, and medicare.

Nancy Pelosi's words were accurate...we need to pass it to find out what's in it.

Now most Republicans, with a mean average age of 62, will be utilizing social security and medicare very soon.
What does something I pay into social security have to do with a mandate of a program I will never use Obama care? Not a god damn thing so stop fucking using social security as a reference.
Oh shut it...we pay into EVERYTHING with our taxes. And if taxpayers want to pay for welfare, they've paid into it.

Government programs aren't carte blance.

You pay taxes, and they go to pay for what a preponderance of elected officials want them to.

As for social security and medicare...I pay into that right now, and they won't be there when I retire. But you don't see me trying to get them repealed because I'm not in the party that created them.

Everybody thinks the taxes they've paid makes them entitled...thus the concept of entitlement.

Aren't entitlements something we all need to cut equally to balance the budget and deficit?

I won't argue with that. It's my belief that the ACA wasn't passed because it was good law...it was passed because liberals trust that once they provide an entitlement it's almost impossible for politicians to vote to take it away. Obama, Reid and Pelosi all knew the ACA sucked. They didn't care. It's step one.

What does something I pay into social security have to do with a mandate of a program I will never use Obama care? Not a god damn thing so stop fucking using social security as a reference.
Oh shut it...we pay into EVERYTHING with our taxes. And if taxpayers want to pay for welfare, they've paid into it.

You pay taxes, and they go to pay for what a preponderance of elected officials want them to.

As for social security and medicare...I pay into that right now, and they won't be there when I retire. But you don't see me trying to get them repealed because I'm not in the party that created them.

Everybody thinks the taxes they've paid makes them entitled...thus the concept of entitlement.

Aren't entitlements something we all need to cut equally to balance the budget and deficit?
obamcare is a mandate that I buy something or I will be fines with a tax, something it was not supposed to have been you dumb son of a bitch. You shut the fuck up.

obamcare is a mandate that I buy something or I will be fines with a tax, something it was not supposed to have been you dumb son of a bitch. You shut the fuck up.
Shut it tin foil man.

The Supreme Court said it's not a tax.

Pay up you Emergency Room mooch

Shut it tin foil man.

Dumb ass keep showing all how stupid you are.
Do us a favor wear more tin foil.
Supreme Court ObamaCare Ruling
The Supreme Court upheld ObamaCare on June 28, 2012. The final ruling on ObamaCare was a made by Supreme Court Judge Vinson. The basic idea of the ruling was that ObamaCare was declared a tax and not a mandate and was therefore declared constitutional.
Supreme Court ObamaCare Ruling on ObamaCare

Shut it tin foil man.

The Supreme Court upheld ObamaCare on June 28, 2012. The final ruling on ObamaCare was a made by Supreme Court Judge Vinson. The basic idea of the ruling was that ObamaCare was declared a tax and not a mandate and was therefore declared constitutional.
Yeah well you're still an ER mooch who will eventually drive up my health insurance costs. Pay up idiot!

Shut it tin foil man.

Yeah well you're still an ER mooch who will eventually drive up my health insurance costs. Pay up idiot!
You still don't know what in the fuck you are talking about, but do continue everybody needs to get a good laugh.

15e8pwz.jpg

Forum List

Back