Ground Zero

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I live at America's ground zero for the Coronavirus.

If the following has not come to your area, get ready, it's coming. Go shopping now. Buy Costco size of things. If you can.

It's been impossible to buy hand sanitizer here for weeks. I started looking in February. I still have not found any for sale. I did find public hand sanitizers that are locked up so people can use it but not steal it. Apparently people are now stealing it from public use areas. The lines in the grocery stores wrap all the way to the back of the store to the Dairy/Milk section. I took some photos of it.

The freeways and streets are nearly empty. It only takes me 15 minutes to get to downtown without the traffic.

The schools have closed for 6 weeks. At least. The state modified the 180 day requirement for a school year so they kids will stay in school until the end of June.

The Boeing plant in Everett is still open and the parking lot is not empty in fact it's about three quarters full. Across the street at the Boeing facilities to paint the planes, the parking lot which should be full now, is empty. Not one vehicle. The parking lot for planes either waiting to be painted or have been painted is empty. It is usually full. The technical buildings and facilities parking lots have maybe one or two cars in them. I took photos of it but can't post them on a public message board. Mostly because Boeing's logo is copyrighted.

I went to some stores in my neighborhood today to take some photos of what has been and is still happening.

Here are some of the photos I took:

CV#440.jpg
CV#441.jpg
CV#443.jpg
CV#444.jpg
CV#446.jpg
CV#447.jpg
CV#449.jpg
CV#454.jpg
CV#455.jpg
CV#457.jpg
CV#460.jpg
CV#461.jpg
CV#464.jpg
CV#469.jpg

Even though people are panic buying it's still necessary for you to stock up also so you won't be without. Today my daughter went to walmart and took a video of the paper products aisle where the bathroom paper and paper towels and napkins are located. The shelves were completely empty.

If the following has not come to your area, get ready, it's coming. Go shopping now. Buy Costco size of things. If you can.

It's been impossible to buy hand sanitizer here for weeks. I started looking in February. I still have not found any for sale. I did find public hand sanitizers that are locked up so people can use it but not steal it. Apparently people are now stealing it from public use areas. The lines in the grocery stores wrap all the way to the back of the store to the Dairy/Milk section. I took some photos of it.

The freeways and streets are nearly empty. It only takes me 15 minutes to get to downtown without the traffic.

The schools have closed for 6 weeks. At least. The state modified the 180 day requirement for a school year so they kids will stay in school until the end of June.

The Boeing plant in Everett is still open and the parking lot is not empty in fact it's about three quarters full. Across the street at the Boeing facilities to paint the planes, the parking lot which should be full now, is empty. Not one vehicle. The parking lot for planes either waiting to be painted or have been painted is empty. It is usually full. The technical buildings and facilities parking lots have maybe one or two cars in them. I took photos of it but can't post them on a public message board. Mostly because Boeing's logo is copyrighted.

I went to some stores in my neighborhood today to take some photos of what has been and is still happening.

View attachment 312283 View attachment 312284 View attachment 312285 View attachment 312286 View attachment 312287 View attachment 312288 View attachment 312289 View attachment 312290 View attachment 312291 View attachment 312292 View attachment 312293 View attachment 312294 View attachment 312295 View attachment 312296

Damn!
Look at all those filthy twisted LefTards.
Thanks for sharing

It's easy to make your own hand sanitizer. I did yesterday. 1/3 cup (91%) rubbing alcohol and 2/3 cup aloe vera gel.

View attachment 312283 View attachment 312284 View attachment 312285 View attachment 312286 View attachment 312287 View attachment 312288 View attachment 312289 View attachment 312290 View attachment 312291 View attachment 312292 View attachment 312293 View attachment 312294 View attachment 312295 View attachment 312296

Damn!
Thanks for sharing
Dude! I resent that! That is me there!

guy in store.jpg

Damn!
Thanks for sharing

View attachment 312298

Pink shirt in the back?

Damn!
Thanks for sharing

View attachment 312298

Pink shirt in the back?
Even one as blind as you can see the red arrow pointing to me. Sissy.

Forum List

Back