Groomer Tranny Flash Actor On The Run - It's Time To Ban Trans People

So Dems are passing laws to make it legal to rape toddlers because making toddler rape legal wins elections?
Can you show me where this has happened
I followed your lead dumb ass, you used sarcasm as did I and you get bent? lol!

You like to dish it but can't take it I see. :itsok:

Well hopefully he will also be charged with child rape.....that way we can charge all of these fags with child rape..that is the only way to lower inflation!

What makes you think Ezra Miller would rape a child, and how do you surmise that legislation would help lower inflation?
Or are you just talking more nonsense absent any value towards finding resolution towards anything?

I followed your lead dumb ass, you used sarcasm as did I and you get bent? lol!

You like to dish it but can't take it I see. :itsok:
I am not offended.....

Except, trying to make being gay illegal is not "sarcasm" -- it is Conservative policy...

But Conservatives have a long history of trying to demonize and legally oppress the outgroups -- but I imagine you not belonging to any of those groups gives you the privilege of being flippant about it...

Which makes all of the faux oppression white conservatives claim to be facing, just that....faux

I am not offended.....

Except, trying to make being gay illegal is not "sarcasm" -- it is Conservative policy...

But Conservatives have a long history of trying to demonize and legally oppress the outgroups -- but I imagine you not belonging to any of those groups gives you the privilege of being flippant about it...

Which makes all of the faux oppression white conservatives claim to be facing, just that....faux
It isn't my policy, hence the sarcasm, moron. Are you really this stupid or do you just pretend to be online?

A "non-binary child" is like catnip for sexual predators. We've known for a long time that isolated and confused kids are the predators easiest prey. But yet, the left shrieks at being called "groomers" for encouraging kids to be isolated and confused.
The predator must first condition the child to be non binary. That's grooming. Miller has been working on this child for awhile.

I am not offended.....

What is Conservative about a policy that attempts to grant the Federal Government power or domain over sexual orientation?

Perhaps you meant to say Republican Policy in this instance, but should that be the case, Republicans are not the only political party
with a long and storied history of demonizing or legally oppressing outgroups.

Furthermore ... Your irrational fears are no different than the irrational fears you mock and are abundantly flippant about.
The best part is that when you just cut away all of your nonsense ... You have nothing of actual substance left.

What is Conservative about a policy that attempts to grant the Federal Government power or domain over sexual orientation?

Perhaps you meant to say Republican Policy in this instance, but should that be the case, Republicans are not the only political party
with a long and storied history of demonizing or legally oppressing outgroups.

Furthermore ... Your irrational fears are no different than the irrational fears you mock and are abundantly flippant about.
The best part is that when you just cut away all of your nonsense ... You have nothing of actual substance left.

To recap....

Conservatives are the only ones on record trying to codify into law; the demonization and criminalization of people, simply based on sexual orientation.....because, it's the next best thing to demonizing and criminalizing folks on the basis of race....which was also a popular conservative position..

Last edited:

"In light of Ezra Miller's ongoing legal problems, sources within Warner Bros. have indicated that, "even if no more allegations surface, the studio won't likely keep Miller in the Flash role in future DC films." In light of Ezra Miller's ongoing legal problems, sources within Warner Bros. have indicated that, "even if no more allegations surface, the studio won't likely keep Miller in the Flash role in future DC films." Deadline has heard that Warner Bros. has attempted to get help for Miller, but the "headlines continue to pile up." It would be hard to market The Flash with Ezra in front if they continue to face legal troubles -- The hope is that the scandal will remain at a low level before the movie is released, and hope for the best to turn out. Most recently, Miller apparently deleted their Instagram account and reports say a court attempting to serve an order is unable to locate them. Miller's issues have extended past Hawaii and now have reached Massachusetts and North Dakota and include accusations of violence, psychological intimidation, and other forms of misconduct."

And here is more.....

"The scandal-stricken Flash star, 29, has been hit with a new restraining order after being accused of acting inappropriately around a mother and her 12-year-old non-binary child, Radar has learned. Back in February, Miller — who uses they/them pronouns — allegedly pressed up against the unidentified minor and threatened their mom with a gun after accusing her of cultural appropriation."

Ezra Miller perfectly describes what all trans people are -- child groomers, rapists and worse.....Dems need to cut ties to these folks or else they will easily be labeled as the Pedo-Groomer-Trans-Rapist party.....as the creator of the CRT-hysteria suggested -- “Conservatives should start using the phrase ‘trans stripper’ in lieu of ‘drag queen.’ It has a more lurid set of connotations and shifts the debate to sexualization -- Let them get stuck in the linguistic mud -- the trick is to shift language and attach a “new set of connotations to the concept that shifts the debate in your favor.”

This will be a big campaign issue to run on and just like the success of taking everything that makes you uncomfortable about American History and just calling it CRT -- if we can just take everything that makes us uncomfortable about fags and just call everyone in the LGBTQ community tranny child raping pedos -- that will help shift the debate to hopefully making it illegal to be trans/gay and once you do that, you will guarantee yourself power indefinitely....because aside from policies for gays; Democrats have no other policies....

This guy had it all on a silver platter..........his own movie franchise.......plus joining other Superhero movies........and he threw it all away...

To recap....

Conservatives are the only ones on record trying to codify by the demonization and criminalization of people, simply based on sexual orientation.....because, it's the next best thing to demonizing and criminalizing folks on the basis of race....which was also a popular conservative position..

Those are not Conservatives any more than a Progressive is a Liberal.

If you want to reduce your arguments to political pandering based in governmental abuses and irrational fears, that's fine.
But don't run around pretending you are accomplishing anything by suggesting the process that provided you with the fears and abuses you have, is Conservative.

If you beg the government to reign over anyone's everyday life ... That's neither Conservative nor Liberal.
That's Authoritarian Fascist ... :thup:

Last edited:
This guy had it all on a silver platter..........his own movie franchise.......plus joining other Superhero movies........and he threw it all away...

He should have never been in position to have it all.....it wasn't a mystery before then that he was gay.....that alone should have slammed the door on him.....but since Hollywood has always been ran by Jews -- who are the ones who invented transgender groomer pedos -- here we are.

Those are not Conservatives any more than Progressive is a Liberal.

If you want to reduce your arguments to political pandering based in governmental abuses and irrational fears, that's fine.
But don't run around pretending you are accomplishing anything by suggesting the process that provided you with the fears and abuses you have, is Conservative.

If you beg the government to reign over anyone's everyday life ... That's not Conservative nor Liberal.
That's Authoritarian Fascist ... :thup:

Those are Conservative policies which is why you folks hate liberals so much for opposing those policies...

"Progressives" weren't the ones trying to justify oppressing gays by calling it a mental disorder..conservatives were....just because you lost that battle -- doesn't mean you can pretend after the fact that it was never a conservative position...

The same with the rest of the Civil Rights movement...it wasn't Conservatives along side of MLK risking their life to register people to vote, etc......so just because you lost that battle too -- you can't just PRETEND after the fact that opposing civil rights were never a conservative position...it was......PERIOD

Instead of constantly having to gaslight and try to rewrite history due to you being on the wrong side of it -- try to focus on learning from it and being on the right side of history when it matters....not after the fact....

Those are Conservative policies which is why you folks hate liberals so much for opposing those policies...

Okay ... What is Conservative about the policies enough to make you call them Conservative Policies?
I am a Classical Liberal and even I know there is nothing Conservative about the policies you keep referring to.

You are the person trying to pretend something is something it isn't.

"In light of Ezra Miller's ongoing legal problems, sources within Warner Bros. have indicated that, "even if no more allegations surface, the studio won't likely keep Miller in the Flash role in future DC films." In light of Ezra Miller's ongoing legal problems, sources within Warner Bros. have indicated that, "even if no more allegations surface, the studio won't likely keep Miller in the Flash role in future DC films." Deadline has heard that Warner Bros. has attempted to get help for Miller, but the "headlines continue to pile up." It would be hard to market The Flash with Ezra in front if they continue to face legal troubles -- The hope is that the scandal will remain at a low level before the movie is released, and hope for the best to turn out. Most recently, Miller apparently deleted their Instagram account and reports say a court attempting to serve an order is unable to locate them. Miller's issues have extended past Hawaii and now have reached Massachusetts and North Dakota and include accusations of violence, psychological intimidation, and other forms of misconduct."

And here is more.....

"The scandal-stricken Flash star, 29, has been hit with a new restraining order after being accused of acting inappropriately around a mother and her 12-year-old non-binary child, Radar has learned. Back in February, Miller — who uses they/them pronouns — allegedly pressed up against the unidentified minor and threatened their mom with a gun after accusing her of cultural appropriation."

Ezra Miller perfectly describes what all trans people are -- child groomers, rapists and worse.....Dems need to cut ties to these folks or else they will easily be labeled as the Pedo-Groomer-Trans-Rapist party.....as the creator of the CRT-hysteria suggested -- “Conservatives should start using the phrase ‘trans stripper’ in lieu of ‘drag queen.’ It has a more lurid set of connotations and shifts the debate to sexualization -- Let them get stuck in the linguistic mud -- the trick is to shift language and attach a “new set of connotations to the concept that shifts the debate in your favor.”

This will be a big campaign issue to run on and just like the success of taking everything that makes you uncomfortable about American History and just calling it CRT -- if we can just take everything that makes us uncomfortable about fags and just call everyone in the LGBTQ community tranny child raping pedos -- that will help shift the debate to hopefully making it illegal to be trans/gay and once you do that, you will guarantee yourself power indefinitely....because aside from policies for gays; Democrats have no other policies....
My god, he could fondle a male child to orgasm and be off before the child's parents could protect their son from a lifetime of sinful thoughts towards other men!

Forum List

Back