Gronkowski

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"The Buffalo News’ Vic Carucci initially reported Rob Gronkowski suffered his back injury during the Seahawks game — in a hit from Earl Thomas that also injured his chest — Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald later refuted that information.
Jeff Howe later reported:"Gronk's injury occurred against the Jets, not the Seahawks."

Rob Gronkowski Will Have Back Surgery, Reportedly Expected To Miss Eight Weeks

Either way this place is in a state of emergency. People are crying and going nuts.

Now here are Brady’s numbers when Gronkowski plays:

Comp%: 65.3
Yards/attempts: 7.9
Rating: 103.5

The hulking tight end has missed 19 games over his career. Tom Brady has started 17 of those games. And over a season’s worth of games, here is his statline:

Comp%: 57.3
Yards/attempts: 6.5
Rating: 82.4

Even lowly Ryan Fitzpatrick is better than Brady without Gronkowski
Ryan Fitzpatrick’s over the last five seasons:

Comp%: 60.5
Yards/attempts: 7.0
Rating: 84.4

Without Rob Gronkowski, Tom Brady is basically Ryan Fitzpatrick

This certainly lets the air out of the 6th round draft pick.

"The Buffalo News’ Vic Carucci initially reported Rob Gronkowski suffered his back injury during the Seahawks game — in a hit from Earl Thomas that also injured his chest — Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald later refuted that information.
Jeff Howe later reported:"Gronk's injury occurred against the Jets, not the Seahawks."

Rob Gronkowski Will Have Back Surgery, Reportedly Expected To Miss Eight Weeks

Either way this place is in a state of emergency. People are crying and going nuts.

Now here are Brady’s numbers when Gronkowski plays:

Comp%: 65.3
Yards/attempts: 7.9
Rating: 103.5

The hulking tight end has missed 19 games over his career. Tom Brady has started 17 of those games. And over a season’s worth of games, here is his statline:

Comp%: 57.3
Yards/attempts: 6.5
Rating: 82.4

Even lowly Ryan Fitzpatrick is better than Brady without Gronkowski
Ryan Fitzpatrick’s over the last five seasons:

Comp%: 60.5
Yards/attempts: 7.0
Rating: 84.4

Without Rob Gronkowski, Tom Brady is basically Ryan Fitzpatrick

This certainly lets the air out of the 6th round draft pick.

I know how they feel...
Losing Watt pretty much screwed our season.
That and of course Brock Assweiler.

• Banned
I hate too see any player get hurt, it takes too much away from the game.
This is not about a player being hurt it is about the insanity rampant in Patriot Nation.

.......and of course, how Brady performs without Gronkowski

This is not about a player being hurt it is about the insanity rampant in Patriot Nation.

there are only TWO players in the NFL that I would ever wish serious harm to where the injury would be so severe it would end their careers.First is Mike Vick. Is he even still playing? the reason for him is obvious. Shady Brady would be the other one because he has tainted and ruined a great sport..BOTH of them are criminals who belong behind bars.

Last edited:

With Gronk hurt,they might not secure homefield advantage which is huge because when they dont have home field advantage,they cant win in the playoffs because they cant beat the GOOD teams on the road when they dont have the home town refs in their pockets.:biggrin::lmao:that being the case,I am a Raiders fan the rest of the year.hee hee.

guess when the last time was that they won a playoff game on the road? It was NINE years ago against the chargers and that win was not impressive either because it came against none other than Marty SHITTENHEIMER whos mind always froze up in the playoffs.:lmao:

The entire time that Shittenheimer was the coach of BOTH the Chargers AND chiefs,his teams always went ONE AND DONE.:lmao:

so its pretty hilarious the last time they DID win on the road was against a coach whos mind always froze up and his teams ALWAYS went ONE AND DONE.:lol: In that playoff win against the chargers,I remember running back Ladanien Tomlinson and a few players getting into a fight with the pats players afterwards because they danced on the chargers helmet in the middle of the filed.Tomlinson was the most vocal and angry the most over it because he correctly said after the game-that was classless of them to act like that.Sadly the reason they acted like that is because that is a reflection of their head coach.

Tomlinson hit the nail on the head.:thup: that is WHY they acted like that because they are a reflection of their head coach who has no class. That was why the chargers always committed personal fouls in the worst moments in their games during the playoffs because they were a reflection of THEIR head coach.

I remember once the chargers got a new coach in Norv Turner the next season,they did what marty never could do,,WIN playoff games and that was because the players said the difference in marty and Norv was marty leading up to the whole week to the playoffs,he would be uptight and tense where Turner was laidback. when you leader is tense and uptight,YOU are going to tense and uptight,when he is relaxed,YOU are going to be relazed. so tomlinson was indeed correct,they did that classless act because they were a reflection of beliCHEAT.

• Banned

there are only TWO players in the NFL that I would wish serious harm to where the injury would be so severe it would end their careers.First is Mike Vick. Is he even still playing? the reason is obvious. Shady Brady would be the other one.BOTH of them are criminals who belong behind bars.
I had to watch the Jet game v Pat. Brady got his ass kicked from one of the field to the other. If he were smart he would start thinking about how much he likes chasing after his kids. No one on earth can avoid the long term effects of these monsters crashing down on their heads.

With Gronk hurt,they might not secure homefield advantage which is huge because when they dont have home field advantage,they cant win in the playoffs because they cant beat the GOOD teams on the road when they dont have the home town refs in their pockets.:biggrin::lmao:that being the case,I am a Raiders fan the rest of the year.hee hee.

guess when the last time was that they won a playoff game on the road? It was NINE years ago against the chargers and that win was not impressive either because it came against none other than Marty SHITTENHEIMER whos mind always froze up in the playoffs.:lmao:

The entire time that Shittenheimer was the coach of BOTH the Chargers AND chiefs,his teams always went ONE AND DONE.:lmao:

so its pretty hilarious the last time they DID win on the road was against a coach whos mind always froze up and his teams ALWAYS went ONE AND DONE.:lol: In that playoff win against the chargers,I remember running back Ladanien Tomlinson and a few players getting into a fight with the pats players afterwards because they danced on the chargers helmet in the middle of the filed.Tomlinson was the most vocal and angry the most over it because he correctly said after the game-that was classless of them to act like that.Sadly the reason they acted like that is because that is a reflection of their head coach.

Tomlinson hit the nail on the head.:thup: that is WHY they acted like that because they are a reflection of their head coach who has no class. That was why the chargers always committed personal fouls in the worst moments in their games during the playoffs because they were a reflection of THEIR head coach.

I remember once the chargers got a new coach in Norv Turner the next season,they did what marty never could do,,WIN playoff games and that was because the players said the difference in marty and Norv was marty leading up to the whole week to the playoffs,he would be uptight and tense where Turner was laidback. when you leader is tense and uptight,YOU are going to tense and uptight,when he is relaxed,YOU are going to be relazed. so tomlinson was indeed correct,they did that classless act because they were a reflection of beliCHEAT.
With gronk out brady has his hands full. Bennet is hurt and they were using a Fullback as the TE....this is going to be fun to watch.....Brady gets no real protection he then turns back into the 6th round draft pick and the defense is nerfed....now we will see some good match ups.

With gronk out brady has his hands full. Bennet is hurt and they were using a Fullback as the TE....this is going to be fun to watch.....Brady gets no real protection he then turns back into the 6th round draft pick and the defense is nerfed....now we will see some good match ups.

I cant wait till they go down to Miami and play the Dolphins there,their new head coach they have has them believing in themselves now and playing hard.when was the last time you can remember the dolphins being good? I dont think they have since the days of Dan Marino am i right?:D

The dolphins defense has gotten good and they have ALWAYS played them tough down there in Miami.even when they were terrible the cheats always did not play well against them.Hopefully they can put a serious ass hurt on the cheater.:D

I cant wait till they go down to Miami and play the Dolphins there,their new head coach they have has them believing in themselves now and playing hard.when was the last time you can remember the dolphins being good? I dont think they have since the days of Dan Marino am i right?:D

The dolphins defense has gotten good and they have ALWAYS played them tough down there in Miami.even when they were terrible the cheats always did not play well against them.Hopefully they can put a serious ass hurt on the cheater.:D
SUH is going to have a fun day!

there are only TWO players in the NFL that I would wish serious harm to where the injury would be so severe it would end their careers.First is Mike Vick. Is he even still playing? the reason is obvious. Shady Brady would be the other one.BOTH of them are criminals who belong behind bars.
I had to watch the Jet game v Pat. Brady got his ass kicked from one of the field to the other. If he were smart he would start thinking about how much he likes chasing after his kids. No one on earth can avoid the long term effects of these monsters crashing down on their heads.

Oh yeah you living in new york and being a Jets fan,they show those games for you to see obviously. by chance do you do the same thing in new york with the jets and Giants that people in the bay area do with the raiders and niners do? I know a few people down there who they are both raider and niner fans.that sometimes they will watch a game in SF and then after that game is over and if it happens to be later in the day,they will then drive across the bridge and watch the Raiders sometimes that same day.:biggrin: do you do that as well with the jets and Giants by chance? thats okay if you do,nothing wrong with that,just curious?;)

Oh yeah you living in new york and being a Jets fan,they show those games for you to see obviously. by chance do you do the same thing in new york with the jets and Giants that people in the bay area do with the raiders and niners do? I know a few people down there who they are both raider and niner fans.that sometimes they will watch a game in SF and then after that game is over and if it happens to be later in the day,they will then drive across the bridge and watch the Raiders sometimes that same day.:biggrin: do you do that as well with the jets and Giants by chance? thats okay if you do,nothing wrong with that,just curious?;)
I am always traveling between NYC and Massachusetts. I parked my car in Boston one day and came out it was all beat up, drunken Patriots fans did a job on it. That is why I am not too keen on those folks, bunch of assholes.

I have a radio show based on the Jets and as a lawyer had clients on the NY Giants. To me this is all fun and a great way to keep in touch with these folks. Christie Brinkley gave me a hard time for talking like a locker room guy, and when confronted sort of backed off, she sent me flowers and a hug this was all very recent.

There is so much energy right now and anticipation for the holidays, the election, football just a lot of fun!

I am always traveling between NYC and Massachusetts. I parked my car in Boston one day and came out it was all beat up, drunken Patriots fans did a job on it. That is why I am not too keen on those folks, bunch of assholes.

I have a radio show based on the Jets and as a lawyer had clients on the NY Giants. To me this is all fun and a great way to keep in touch with these folks. Christie Brinkley gave me a hard time for talking like a locker room guy, and when confronted sort of backed off, she sent me flowers and a hug this was all very recent.

There is so much energy right now and anticipation for the holidays, the election, football just a lot of fun!

with all your sports and celebrity contacts maybe you could try and find out from them if they have heard of the chargers will be joining the rams in LA next year? it is hard for me to see that since LA has ZERO charger fans.they have a raider fansbase-very limited compared to the rams,small compared to them but still big though even though it is very limited in southern california but the chargers have ZERO fans there so i cant see them going there however from what I been hearing it is gloom and doom for them in SD for a new stadium. so maybe YOU could find something out on that?

with all your sports and celebrity contacts maybe you could try and find out from them if they have heard of the chargers will be joining the rams in LA next year? it is hard for me to see that since LA has ZERO charger fans.they have a raider fansbase-very limited compared to the rams,small compared to them but still big though even though it is very limited in southern california but the chargers have ZERO fans there so i cant see them going there however from what I been hearing it is gloom and doom for them in SD for a new stadium. so maybe YOU could find something out on that?
I really don;t talk much about football except with football folks. the rest is gravy and like I said just fun. You meet all kinds........

Forum List

Back