Grocery bag hack.

Here we save the plastic bags from the grocery store to use as trash bags in the bathrooms and bedrooms instead of buying a product specifically designed to be thrown away.

Still need the reusables for Aldi's, where they do charge for bags.

I was a submarine sonar technician in the Navy and have spent over 30 years since leaving the service testing navy sonars and other sensors. I retired four years ago.
Your math doesn't add up. In December 2022 you said you retired 4 years ago. Your profile shows you are 53 now. That means you retired at age 49, right? You claimed you spent OVER 30 years testing navy sonars and other sensors AFTER leaving the navy which would have been a 4 year commitment. Which means that you joined the navy no later than age 15 and possibly younger. Which is preposterous. So like I said your math doesn't add up. You are lying about something.

Your math doesn't add up. In December 2022 you said you retired 4 years ago. Your profile shows you are 53 now. That means you retired at age 49, right? You claimed you spent OVER 30 years testing navy sonars and other sensors AFTER leaving the navy which would have been a 4 year commitment. Which means that you joined the navy no later than age 15 and possibly younger. Which is preposterous. So like I said your math doesn't add up. You are lying about something.
53921e600fa62bd7b03e082aa9aa59f8.jpg

About something that's for sure. Probably his age in his profile. I suspect he's older than what he put into his profile.
Are you thinking about doxxing me Ding? Maybe we should go talk to management.

No idea what that means so probably not. What I am doing is showing the inconsistency of your statements. You lied about something. Probably your age. The only question would be why.

Why bother? You are pretty insignificant even on this board. The fact you got that he was even thinking about doxxing you shows you are paranoid and delusional. He is just pointing out how your stories keep changing, suggesting you are less than honest.

Why bother? You are pretty insignificant even on this board. The fact you got that he was even thinking about doxxing you shows you are paranoid and delusional. He is just pointing out how your stories keep changing, suggesting you are less than honest.
What story of mine has changed?

Forum List

Back