Polar Ice Melting Is Proof of Manmade Climate Change

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left hate science and are too stupid to think and use basic logic.

Red Planet Heats Up: Ice Age Ending on Mars​

And if by chance anyone is interested in science and not being a submissive sheeple to Greta:

The Little Ice Age was a period of regionally cold conditions between roughly AD 1300 and 1850. Since then the earth has been warming back up and the accumulated ice built up over that time period has been melting.

And if by chance anyone is interested in science and not being a submissive sheeple to Greta:

The Little Ice Age was a period of regionally cold conditions between roughly AD 1300 and 1850. Since then the earth has been warming back up and the accumulated ice built up over that time period has been melting.
You have no proof this isn't caused by the Mars Rover & space cow farts.

Maybe Matt Damon caused it when he was farming potatoes up there. I saw that documentary & he was also using rocket fuel.

I always assume everything is caused by man made global warming. Viruses, wars, dance music, etc...
I also assume that Santa has been watching me my whole life & that's why I haven't got a present from him in 45 years

The obvious conclusion to come to is that too many Americans are unable to understand the science of climate change.

The debate is best avoided, as the facts play out.

/——/
B4A6D132-5B4B-48A6-97F6-A3EB5CB36C3C.jpeg

You have no proof this isn't caused by the Mars Rover & space cow farts.

Maybe Matt Damon caused it when he was farming potatoes up there. I saw that documentary & he was also using rocket fuel.

I always assume everything is caused by man made global warming. Viruses, wars, dance music, etc...
I also assume that Santa has been watching me my whole life & that's why I haven't got a present from him in 45 years
What a great name for a band:
Mars Rover & The Space Cow Farts.

Haven’t you heard?
Shoreline buildings in Tampa Bay are flooded today due to manmade global warming!
pay no attention to that storm surge, that is climate change happening baby!!!!!!

BTW, even though Ian is expected to hit Fort Meyers, Tampa Bay will still see storm surge in the bay. Their saving grace is that it isn't deep.

Last edited:

You've seen the graphs. The rate of cooling and warming at the beginning and ending of the LIA are absolutely trivial compared to the current rate of warming. Additionally, neither the LIA nor the MWP were global. Current warming is. Do you have an explanation?

I've been asking all of you warmers, exactly where the climate has changed outside normal seasonal changes?
You've probably been ignored because we understand that you're not really asking. You already have your prepared answer locked into your closed mind.

If sincerely want help to understand, let me know by demonstrating a willingness to learn.

I've been asking all of you warmers, exactly where the climate has changed outside normal seasonal changes?
/——/ I’ve been asking Warmers what is their target temperature, and when was the last time the climate was at that temp. Other than calling me a denier, and other choice names, I don’t ever get an answer.

You've probably been ignored because we understand that you're not really asking. You already have your prepared answer locked into your closed mind.
You are correct, I know of no climate that has changed in my lifetime. But it's you all that says it has, and I'm really interested in where that is. Why are you afraid to report where climate changed?

/——/ I’ve been asking Warmers what is their target temperature, and when was the last time the climate was at that temp. Other than calling me a denier, and other choice names, I don’t ever get an answer.
Quite obviously, the target temperature is that extant before AGW. But we won't get their for centuries. Makes it a little pointless to think about. And the rhetorical nature of your query DOES make you sound like a denier. Are you?

PS, I am curious what you found amusing in my last post where you posted a laughing emoji.

If sincerely want help to understand, let me know by demonstrating a willingness to learn.
/——-/ So you see no need to convince anyone. You just expect everyone to follow you down that rabbit hole.
Are there any other conspiracies you don’t buy into? Maybe the moon landing was fake, or the grassy knoll shooter, the World Trade Center was staged. Do those people lash out at you? Just wondering.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back