Grim outlook for Red wave as GOP fundraising plummets…

“Would of”? She wants a baby dude. Would love to have one. However it’s been difficult to keep one for her and the latest one was going to die minutes after birth, suffocating for air. Texas says her fetus has to grow into a baby to suffocate. Texas is one cruel ass place.
she should look at adoption if she really wants one and is having all this trouble…if she think a texas is so cruel she should move…appabrlt the rest of the people disagree with her there

If fundraising is the best thing that democrats have to run on, they haven't been to the grocery store lately.
Or they haven't seen the big city mayors whining about a few bus loads of migrants being dropped off in their "sanctuary cities". No one wants "open borders" but the DC democrats.
Maybe voters don't agree with whipping up racism, and prefer the GOP's "color-blind" view.
How about the democrat's anti-police views and the rise of crime and lawlessness on the streets?

Keep throwing smoke grenades hoping voters won't blame the democrats for their 75% "wrong track" number.

We won’t know the outcome until November for sure. However until then we have some signs to point us toward the likely outcome. This sign says “GOP are losers”. So do the polls.
The leftist media is ALWAYS highlighting the "signs" that everybody want what the DEMS are selling. It is nothing new.

Here is what is clear… there will be no red wave in a very tumultuous time which usually benefits the out of power. It’s a total indictment of the GOPs failure to have popular ideas.
I guess we'll see. Never really happened before.

she should look at adoption if she really wants one and is having all this trouble…if she think a texas is so cruel she should move…appabrlt the rest of the people disagree with her there
Fuck off. She can live where ever she wants and try to have a kid herself if she wants. What’s wrong with you? The lack of compassion from you is appalling.

Well. Scruffy...one thing we can count on..if,, by some chance, the Dems turn this election on its head..you'll be among the first to cry 'Cheaters'..at the top of your lungs, right?

Since we all know that the very act of winning by a Dem is proof of election fraud...LOL!
/----/ I guess you missed the news:

Democrat Congressman Accuses Republican Of Stealing Election Away From Him

2 days ago The Democrat was soured by the fact that Flores won, hence the reason why he felt like he had to accuse Republicans of so-called "stealing" the election away from him. "They stole that last

Last edited:
Fuck off. She can live where ever she wants and try to have a kid herself if she wants. What’s wrong with you? The lack of compassion from you is appalling.
Then I'm moving to California with my "assault weapons" and California and go fuck itself up the goddamn motherfucking ass.

I can live where I want, right?

Then I'm moving to California with my "assault weapons" and California and go fuck itself up the goddamn motherfucking ass.

I can live where I want, right?
You might need a break. You can live where ever you want but anger and violence isn’t an answer for anything.

I agree she can, but the people of Texas, via a democratic process, made law there....if she disagrees with it, she can try and change opinions, but I hardly feel sorry for her, when she knows the law, and allows this to happen.

Forum List

Back