Gretchen Whitmer Allows Gay Swinger's Club to Operate While Barber Loses License

Uff....this is down there with pizza-gate. Lord, you dopes are desperate. :laugh2:

Yeah, they are desperate, so scared that Trump will not only lose the popular vote, but everyone of the three states who put him in power by 70,000 misguided voters. As predicted, Trump supporters thrive on attacking all Democrats, and the character of every elected Democratic Official who puts their constituency first and not their own job. - 180 degrees from Donald Trump's "me first" narcissism.

Do you frequent Gay Swinger Clubs there in the Bay Area?

The only gay event I've ever attended is this circle jerk thread.

I'm betting a troll like you has a tough time keeping your latent tendencies buried.

Uff....this is down there with pizza-gate. Lord, you dopes are desperate. :laugh2:
How so?

do you consider homosexual swinger clubs to be essential businesses?
Because it's just as dopey.
That answer makes no sense

do you support letting homosexual sex clubs open or not?
That answer makes no sense

do you support letting homosexual sex clubs open or not?

The answer makes complete sense. It's not surprising though that you struggle with it.
I don't support your dopey premise at all.

There is perhaps nothing more confusing than Democrat governors’ orders during the Chinese WuFlu pandemic. Governor Gretchen Whitmer is by far the worst. That was made clear with the news that a gay swinger’s club with “glory holes” is being allowed to operate under her nose in Lansing while she aims her business-killing death ray on 77-year-old barber, Karl Manke, for giving haircuts.

Gay swinger’s club is essential.

But strangers giving each other fellatio through holes in a basement wall in the state capital is perfectly fine. I guess group sex is an “essential” activity in the Democrat-run state of Michigan. The underground private club, Club Tabu, has a website that describes what goes on there.

This is why we will NEVER let one of you Proglodyte morons think for us or tell us what t do.
You are idiots.

I didn't know that Michigan required license for a Gay Swinger Club at all. Sounds unconstitutional IMHO, in light of the case law in Lawrence v Texas (2003) where the Supreme Court declared that taking it up the ass is basic human right that cannot be regulated.

So is practicing Religion and we know how that's gone for them.
Churches are licensed businesses, private clubs are not.
What license do you need to be a church?
Since your not from the US I'll give you a pass.

Here it is:
  1. Incorporate your church
  2. Obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (F.E.I.N.)
  3. Create and adopt Bylaws for your church
  4. Establish policies and procedures
  5. Apply for and obtain the 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
Is that how the church becomes slave to the State?
Any church is a business, a $1.2T bilk.

There is perhaps nothing more confusing than Democrat governors’ orders during the Chinese WuFlu pandemic. Governor Gretchen Whitmer is by far the worst. That was made clear with the news that a gay swinger’s club with “glory holes” is being allowed to operate under her nose in Lansing while she aims her business-killing death ray on 77-year-old barber, Karl Manke, for giving haircuts.

But strangers giving each other fellatio through holes in a basement wall in the state capital is perfectly fine. I guess group sex is an “essential” activity in the Democrat-run state of Michigan. The underground private club, Club Tabu, has a website that describes what goes on there.

This is why we will NEVER let one of you Proglodyte morons think for us or tell us what t do.
You are idiots.

I didn't know that Michigan required license for a Gay Swinger Club at all. Sounds unconstitutional IMHO, in light of the case law in Lawrence v Texas (2003) where the Supreme Court declared that taking it up the ass is basic human right that cannot be regulated.

Here it is:

Do you have a problem with people having Freedom of Religion? Not being forced to pay taxes or suffer regulation to practice their faith?

Yeah, they are desperate, so scared that Trump will not only lose the popular vote, but everyone of the three states who put him in power by 70,000 misguided voters. As predicted, Trump supporters thrive on attacking all Democrats, and the character of every elected Democratic Official who puts their constituency first and not their own job. - 180 degrees from Donald Trump's "me first" narcissism.

The only gay event I've ever attended is this circle jerk thread.

I'm betting a troll like you has a tough time keeping your latent tendencies buried.
I think it's far more likely that any number of you dopes are the latents. The tell is the discomfort with the subject and the obvious overcompensating, boistrous homophobia.

As with most well adjusted people. I don't see being gay as a slur or anything to be ashamed of. I wouldn't hide it.

I think its cool that people like you are proud to take it in the caboose. President Trump has no problems with Homos either, you do know. Noted proud homo lawyer Roy Cohn represented the President for years.

You are idiots.
It's a private club.

So are a lot of golf courses that Whitmer shut down... So are churches for that matter..

IF IF IF this story is correct -- Whitmer better say this "club" just "fell thru the crack".. Pun intended..

A lot of speakeasies during Prohibition were NEVER discovered... When the Govt zeal to NANNY exceeds their ability to ENFORCE -- It looks more hypocritical than it is tyrannical...

You are idiots.
It's a private club.

Not th point, is it "essential"?
It's neither. No business license for private clubs. The government only has control over licensed businesses.

Then all orders pertaining to churches must ALSO be illegal... AmIRite? And private country clubs or golf courses...

You are idiots.
HOW did the guy from PJ Media find the swingers club site that he is reporting on? :p

How would Whitmer know about it, OR EVEN IT EXISTING?

WHY didn't the PJ Media guy report them.... did he want the place to stay opened for his own benefit? :D

You are idiots.
HOW did the guy from PJ Media find the swingers club site that he is reporting on? :p

WHY didn't the PJ Media guy report them.... did he want the place to stay opened for his own benefit? :D

Too funny, but your HAPPY the Barber got his come uppence. Why not just admit she is a petty tyrant who let's women keep killing children but not go to Church. PLEASE tell me you're better than that.

You are idiots.

Here it is:

Do you have a problem with people having Freedom of Religion? Not being forced to pay taxes or suffer regulation to practice their faith?
I've never stated that. You and any religious person have the right to be bilked. Every business should pay taxes.

You are idiots.
It's a private club.
What does that have to do with it?

You are idiots.
It's a private club.

So are a lot of golf courses that Whitmer shut down... So are churches for that matter..

IF IF IF this story is correct -- Whitmer better say this "club" just "fell thru the crack".. Pun intended..

A lot of speakeasies during Prohibition were NEVER discovered... When the Govt zeal to NANNY exceeds their ability to ENFORCE -- It looks more hypocritical than it is tyrannical...
Golf courses and churches are licensed businesses.

You are idiots.

Too funny, but your HAPPY the Barber got his come uppence. Why not just admit she is a petty tyrant who let's women keep killing children but not go to Church. PLEASE tell me you're better than that.
you sound nutty to me Justaguy.....frantic.... in trying to bash Whitmer, for something, even if she has no part in it..... that's a bit too crazed for me to understand.

I know nothing about the barber, or him being punished, or by whom.... and no, I don't want to see anyone punished, or unnecessarily harmed or killed.... it's not a picking sides, one over the other scenario to me, the economy and our safety are both very important to me.

I sure am glad there are libs such as yourself here to denigrate public outrage over Michigan's decision to prevent businesses which promote proper grooming standards, over ones which result in an increase in STI infection rates. This really makes sense in light of hospital shutdowns for non-Covid related procedures.

hahaha!! So desperate! Right?! hahaha! What IDIOTS! hahaha!!
hahaha!! So desperate! Right? hahaha!
What IDIOTS! hahaha!
Completely desperate. You'll believe and repeat anything that you think will help you.

This is just as lowbrow and dumb as pizzagate.
Please elaborate...

You are idiots.

Well, that was point above.. Possibly it was "just under the radar"... BUT, I think the "showdown" and the flexing of her "superpowers" wouldn't be apparent if it WAS discovered.

You are idiots.
It's a private club.

Golf courses and churches are licensed businesses.

EVERY business needs a LICENCE of SOME TYPE.., You need a license to work out of your HOUSE !!! But you were claiming that somehow "being private" was WHY this "glory hole maze" should be overlooked.... Bet THEY have some form of license...

You are idiots.

Well, that was point above.. Possibly it was "just under the radar"... BUT, I think the "showdown" and the flexing of her "superpowers" wouldn't be apparent if it WAS discovered.
everything is wrong about the shutdowns..... we were just caught with our pants down.... and had a knee jerk reaction.... this all really needs to be part of a thought out pandemic plan....

all within about a week the CDC went from gatherings no larger than 100 to no larger than 50 to no larger than 10.... boom! boom! boom!

Then big box stores with a hundred customers an hour could stay opened if they basically sold milk and ice cream in one corner, or deemed a necessity like a home depot with customers coming from everywhere, while mom and pop stores had to close.... who maybe had thirty to a hundred customers a day from a local population.....

then the store clerks in these big stores or grocery stores were not protected at all with sanitizer and masks until just recently.... or the janitors in those stores and hospitals....

it just ALL seems like it was not thought through.... it could be better planned... these shut downs that future pandemics may cause....

with masks, by appointment only, barber shops or florists or a number of small businesses, likely could have stayed open all along.... :dunno:

Forum List

Back