Greta Thunberg Now China Virus Expert

BROTHERS AND SISTERS, let me defend Greta: she has autism, which means she focuses on one area of particular interest, in this case climate and corona. Greta trained her laser-like attention on climate and now corona, she was completely overwhelmed, with no way to protect herself from the fear and grief.

she can only deal with it by speaking out and being an activist, and it looks like she's made it with the big boys. that's a good thing, my friends

Goodness...why do you people care so much about who CNN puts on a panel?

Apparently, a lot of people care. What qualifies a 17 year old kid with no medical background to sit on a panel regarding an infectious disease plaguing the world? Don't you think that makes CNN look a little silly?

the lack of concern of people around her (and people like you haters) terrifies Greta even more!

What is the point in learning facts within the school system when the most important facts given by the finest science of that same school system clearly mean nothing to our politicians and our society?

Why should we be studying for a future that soon will be no more?

Apparently, a lot of people care. What qualifies a 17 year old kid with no medical background to sit on a panel regarding an infectious disease plaguing the world? Don't you think that makes CNN look a little silly?

Greta is more mature than haters who dont believe in science will ever be...she might as well be 65 years old...the same age Albert Einstein was when he made the atom B!

i know that Greta focuses on the scientific predictions about how radically the earth is on track to change in 60 years and 100 years and 50 million years...if we stay on our current course and dont reverse our ways.
Thunberg has predicted climate disaster in ten years, my friend.

"Said Thunberg in her new book, “Around 2030 we will be in a position to set off an irreversible chain reaction beyond human control that will lead to the end of our civilization as we know it.”

She is an uneducated zealot alarmist and the left promotes her (or did promote her) because she is a female child and therefore mostly immune to harsh criticism like an educated adult would receive making such
Chicken Little unsubstantiated claims.

i know that Greta focuses on the scientific predictions about how radically the earth is on track to change in 60 years and 100 years and 50 million years...if we stay on our current course and dont reverse our ways.
Thunberg has predicted climate disaster in ten years, my friend.

"Says Thunberg in her new book, “Around 2030 we will be in a position to set off an irreversible chain reaction beyond human control that will lead to the end of our civilization as we know it.”

She is an uneducated zealot alarmist and the left promotes her (or did promote her) because she is a female child and therefore mostly immune to harsh criticism like an educated adult would receive making such
Chicken Little unsubstantiated claims.
We are flat out of time. its over

Good for Thunberg. Most young kids would not even think to have a back up disaster to fall back on in case
people continue to not really care about the climate change racket.
She's too ugly to be a nude fashion model like her mom

so she has to do something to get attention

Greta is owed kindness and a heartfelt apology by all you haters

one day you will give her reparations, maybe after you see her performance tonight!

OMG! Here's Biden's perfect running mate! Female and a genuine howler-at-the-moon loon.

Age? No problem!

No American citizenship?

Not born in America?

No problem. We put all that behind us with O'Bozo.

The hard part is going to be breaking the news to Michelle...goin' to hit her/him/it hard.

Actually it will have no effect on Biden as he will not be the Democrat candidate.

I don't think Hillary will be willing to share the state with a little bitch so capable of upstaging her thkough.

Don’t know; don’t care. Is Simon Cowel really a great judge?

Greta is more mature than haters who dont believe in science will ever be...she might as well be 65 years old...the same age Albert Einstein was when he made the atom B!
Greta knows nothing. There are many people who who do not have a say that she was given. Tens of millions of people who can speak like her and they are silent to the world because they are not globalist approved. If this economy tanks, our nation will lose a percentage of the population from just moronism. We follow the political party before sense.

Forum List

Back