Greitens Gets Endorsement from Trump Family

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Greitens must have been thrilled to get an endorsement from a member of the Trump family.

---Donald Trump Jr. Visits Missouri and Endorses Eric Greitens – Then Shoots Guns with MAGA Navy SEAL Greitens---

Greitens was a Navy Seal. Gotta vote for a guy like that.

Greitens must have been thrilled to get an endorsement from a member of the Trump family.

---Donald Trump Jr. Visits Missouri and Endorses Eric Greitens – Then Shoots Guns with MAGA Navy SEAL Greitens---

Isn't this the 1 year governor, that like his Democrat turned Republican MAGA idol, Fcks around on his wife, but goes even further by blindfolding, and taping her hands hanging naked from exercise rings and taking pictures without her consent or knowledge and threatened her with making them public if she ever told anybody, and reportedly forced her while she cried to escape to give him a blowjob, to be allowed to get out of his basement? After an impeachment session held, and his resignation at the insistence of his fellow Republicans. This is the one and only Maga candidate running for the US Senate and Don Jr supports him? I suppose somebody still found him trustworthy, after all the Governor was released on his own recognizance on the charges.
You Maga people beat everything! What's with you people, anyway?

Last edited:
Isn't this the 1 year governor, that like his Democrat turned Republican MAGA idol, Fcks around on his wife, but goes even further by blindfolding, and taping her hands hanging naked from exercise rings and taking pictures without her consent or knowledge and threatened her with making them public if she ever told anybody, and reportedly forced her while she cried to escape to give him a blowjob, to be allowed to get out of his basement? After an impeachment session held, and his resignation at the insistence of his fellow Republicans. This is the one and only Maga candidate running for the US Senate and Don Jr supports him. I suppose somebody still found him trustworthy, after all the Governor was released on his own recognizance on the charges.
You Maga people beat everything! What's with you people, anyway?
Trump is assembling his best people.

Former Navy Seal. You can't get better character than that. He's role model material.
Being a Navy Seal doesn't sutomatically make you a wonderful person...and this creep isn't that

I used to work with an ex Navy Seal. Guy was a born again Christian who cheated on his wife with a new chick every week. So much for that

Being a Navy Seal doesn't sutomatically make you a wonderful person...and this creep isn't that

I used to work with an ex Navy Seal. Guy was a born again Christian who cheated on his wife with a new chick every week. So much for that
Being a Navy Seal is more important than being a perfect husband.

Forum List

Back