Greg Gutfeld show moves to weeknights on FOX News at 11PM ET!

Yeah the guy tries waaaaay to hard to be funny and most of the time fails at it. One of the most boring shows you can watch.
'The guy' is one of the smartest, cleverest polivsl commentators. You just don't like him because he supports Trump. Admit it and just move on. OK?

I find him boring. I really don’t give a shit whether he supports Trump or not. There are plenty of people I find interesting that support Trump. If you find Guttfeld entertaining then enjoy his show.There’s a nerdy, sexy blonde that he used to have on that liked. The big wrestling guy never said anything I thought was thought provoking or funny. That’s about it.

That doesn't seem logical because he is moving from 1 day on the weekend to 5 days AND his show will air Pacific Time at 8pm.

I misunderstood. I thought they were putting his show on later than usual on the same day.

Yeah the guy tries waaaaay to hard to be funny and most of the time fails at it. One of the most boring shows you can watch.
'The guy' is one of the smartest, cleverest polivsl commentators. You just don't like him because he supports Trump. Admit it and just move on. OK?

I find him boring. I really don’t give a shit whether he supports Trump or not. There are plenty of people I find interesting that support Trump. If you find Guttfeld entertaining then enjoy his show.There’s a nerdy, sexy blonde that he used to have on that liked. The big wrestling guy never said anything I thought was thought provoking or funny. That’s about it.
You don't watch the show that's pretty obvious. No one cares what you think anyway.

Exr6UbVWgAQeGbz

He is clever and often able to cut threw the BS. I used to like him much more before the Trump era. He got pretty pathetic in his defense of Donnie boy and I lost respect for ol Greg.

Forum List

Back