Greetings.

Holos

Feb 21, 2016
California
Americans and World citizens here present,

I would like to introduce myself as I am now choosing to actively participate in politics, after years of working with my own personal psyche while I observed and engaged with larger social patterns.

I have grown with an interesting majority docking and trading by my psychological frontiers. These aforementioned exchanging parties were always very insistent on political failures and fatalities, often impetuously refusing to associate themselves to official representative institutions, and much less were able to integrate oppositions. I do not take this past behavior as ignorance or even frailty, but as humility, as the surge of individual emotions were not recognized as a distinguished factor of human nature along with other important functions that should be organized and sequentially identified both in the mind of the acting person and in the mind of the receptive person.

The reason I have chosen this very day to join the USMB was because I just listened to Trump's and Hillary's discourses on their campaings, in South Carolina and Nevada respectively. I felt the following urge to find people in whom I could discuss the two candidate's bridging perspectives, as well as the Republican and Democratic traditional doctrines as a whole.

My name is Alex, but you may call me Holos. I am both a citizen of the United States and a citizen of Brazil. I am a southern native American, born and educated by this land and currently residing in the north. I am willing and would like to talk about anything concerning the American land, its people and governing institutions, especially in consideration of the global power the U.S. has achieved and maintained since its very inception.

It is a pleasure to be here with so many of you and I am working forward to pay more of my attention to each of you who are also interested in cooperation.

Welcome. That was a very precise and informative introduction. You'll have to lose those characteristics to survive here.

Americans and World citizens here present,

I would like to introduce myself as I am now choosing to actively participate in politics, after years of working with my own personal psyche while I observed and engaged with larger social patterns.

I have grown with an interesting majority docking and trading by my psychological frontiers. These aforementioned exchanging parties were always very insistent on political failures and fatalities, often impetuously refusing to associate themselves to official representative institutions, and much less were able to integrate oppositions. I do not take this past behavior as ignorance or even frailty, but as humility, as the surge of individual emotions were not recognized as a distinguished factor of human nature along with other important functions that should be organized and sequentially identified both in the mind of the acting person and in the mind of the receptive person.

The reason I have chosen this very day to join the USMB was because I just listened to Trump's and Hillary's discourses on their campaings, in South Carolina and Nevada respectively. I felt the following urge to find people in whom I could discuss the two candidate's bridging perspectives, as well as the Republican and Democratic traditional doctrines as a whole.

My name is Alex, but you may call me Holos. I am both a citizen of the United States and a citizen of Brazil. I am a southern native American, born and educated by this land and currently residing in the north. I am willing and would like to talk about anything concerning the American land, its people and governing institutions, especially in consideration of the global power the U.S. has achieved and maintained since its very inception.

It is a pleasure to be here with so many of you and I am working forward to pay more of my attention to each of you who are also interested in cooperation.
th

il_fullxfull.274320069[1].jpg

Welcome. That was a very precise and informative introduction. You'll have to lose those characteristics to survive here.

I understand, although I am not sure what characteristics you are referring to. Would you like to list them?

I understand, although I am not sure what characteristics you are referring to. Would you like to list them?

Precise and informative. Those are generally strange concepts to most here.

Oh! That is what you meant! It seemed very contradictory at first, as if you were first praising and then shunning the same aspects of the discourse, almost as if by erasing and censoring them altogether rather than approaching them neutrally and conducively to your, mine and everyone's interest.

What I understand is that concepts, whatever kind they may be or target, can only be recognized at all if first they are delineated and then opportunistically imparted. The idea of precision by itself, for example, may not be quite informative (as in "still and continuously in formation"). That is what is probably strange to the majority you mention: when a message is strictly precise but not quite informative, therefore unnecessarily auto contained when it could have escalating and distributive interest.

If you may permit me to say such a thing, if it wasn't for your comment about characteristic loss, your post would be very precise but not at all informative, which has allowed me to further share my thoughts. So for that I thank you, as now I feel truly welcome.

But I too shall inform you. I have not lost anything and do not expect you to lose either. Correct me if I am wrong, but more can be accomplished with trust and tolerance.

Welcome to USMB. I'll try to keep an eye on your posts ... I think it's the way you articulate yourself in your OP ... a bit stiff or insecure in your use of the English language for someone educated in this country. Nevertheless, I believe that each person is an individual (as we should be) with his or her own personal experiences and I welcome you.

Oh! That is what you meant! It seemed very contradictory at first, as if you were first praising and then shunning the same aspects of the discourse, almost as if by erasing and censoring them altogether rather than approaching them neutrally and conducively to your, mine and everyone's interest.

What I understand is that concepts, whatever kind they may be or target, can only be recognized at all if first they are delineated and then opportunistically imparted. The idea of precision by itself, for example, may not be quite informative (as in "still and continuously in formation"). That is what is probably strange to the majority you mention: when a message is strictly precise but not quite informative, therefore unnecessarily auto contained when it could have escalating and distributive interest.

If you may permit me to say such a thing, if it wasn't for your comment about characteristic loss, your post would be very precise but not at all informative, which has allowed me to further share my thoughts. So for that I thank you, as now I feel truly welcome.

But I too shall inform you. I have not lost anything and do not expect you to lose either. Correct me if I am wrong, but more can be accomplished with trust and tolerance.
Welcome to USMB. I'll try to keep an eye on your posts ... I think it's the way you articulate yourself in your OP ... a bit stiff or insecure in your use of the English language for someone educated in this country. Nevertheless, I believe that each person is an individual (as we should be) with his or her own personal experiences and I welcome you.
On this forum he needs to speak Jawjuh. Can't understand that Yankeespeak.

On this forum he needs to speak Jawjuh. Can't understand that Yankeespeak.

Well ... having been born and raised in the South to a Southern mother and Yankee father ... I understand both Reb-speak and Yankee-speak - this OP sounds more like someone who is trying to put forth his best effort at English as a second language. Let's just see what he has to say about things as he sees them. It sounds like he's been on a long personal journey.

I agree completely. I'm just saying that isn't the way it is done here. Most go directly from the gut and make blanket statements that reflect their preconceived notions as if they were facts, and then frantically search for something,anything, no matter how convoluted or out of context, that they feel backs up their claim.

I agree completely. I'm just saying that isn't the way it is done here. Most go directly from the gut and make blanket statements that reflect their preconceived notions as if they were facts, and then frantically search for something,anything, no matter how convoluted or out of context, that they feel backs up their claim.

As I mentioned in the initial OP, preconceived notions are genuine complementary aspects of human nature and therefore are also genuine facts either in their cause or in their consequence, both probably still in development and conclusion.

As I experience claims to be even less asserting than statements (whatever kind these be), it is of my opinion that their nature actually requests for backup. Context is a flux, very often fluid, but perhaps most useful when convoluted.

Welcome to the board...

... possum thinks dat bear ain't wavin' hello...

... he thinks dat bear is tryin' to wave ya over...

... so he can eat ya.

Welcome.

The afore mentioned comment was juxtapositioned in such a manner to convey a sense of thoughtful acceptance within the cultural context of this locale.

Welcome to the board...

... possum thinks dat bear ain't wavin' hello...

... he thinks dat bear is tryin' to wave ya over...

... so he can eat ya.
Your scaring away my dinner................Scram..........find your own meal.

My prior post brought to you by the letter K, the word surprise and the number 15.

Forum List

Back