Greek Battlefield: Video of Athens clashes with police

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSi0iNIaRLU]Greek Battlefield: Video of Athens clashes with police - YouTube[/ame]

OWS should do that in NYC! Neither the Greeks nor the shitters want to work.

Take a good, long, hard, disgusting look, and then ask yourselves-is THIS what you want, in the streets of America? If you do, keep supporting things like the SEIU and OWS....because that is EXACTLY what THEY want!

Take a good, long, hard, disgusting look, and then ask yourselves-is THIS what you want, in the streets of America? If you do, keep supporting things like the SEIU and OWS....because that is EXACTLY what THEY want!

It's not really what I want, no. Not ideally. But rather than see us continue on our current trajectory, rather than see all my descendants reduced to permanent serfdom to an economic elite, I will see America burnt to the ground and rebuilt from scratch. And if there's no other way, that's exactly what will happen.

Count on it. Don't ever make the mistake of underestimating this new generation.

If it ends with getting rid of liberals and the last shred of liberalism, I agree burn the whole place down to the ground.

Hmmmm the natives are getting restless in GREECE.

Gee why don't they just go off and die so that they won't trouble the banksters?

tick tock!

It's not really what I want, no. Not ideally. But rather than see us continue on our current trajectory, rather than see all my descendants reduced to permanent serfdom to an economic elite, I will see America burnt to the ground and rebuilt from scratch. And if there's no other way, that's exactly what will happen.

Count on it. Don't ever make the mistake of underestimating this new generation.

Then stop yapping and bring it on! You WON'T see "America burned down and rebuilt from scratch"; instead, those "revolutionaries" who survive will have a nice view of the inside of a prison cell!

Forum List

Back