Greece erects fence at Turkey border amid warnings of Afghan migrant surge

Since "Global War on terrorism" the biggest source fueling Anti-Americanism
Many nations have had enough of those US-war "refugees".
First they blamed the backward brown Syrians, Iraqis, Afghanis, Yemenis etc.
I sense shifting the blame to the true owner of this mess.

E9aLVsnWYAEnC0Z

You want to play failed-state military-indutrial complex you fly the refugees directly into USA.
You're not even competent enough to secure an airport despite your military spending and trillion $ worth of wealth re-distribution towards that complex !

Until that idiot Erdogan let them flood the border just before Covid hit.

Around 14 million people were displaced just in Syria.
Refugee pressure on Greece & Turkey is direct result of USA involvement in Syria.
You blame Erdogan, but why are there 5+ million refugees in Turkey who want to use Greece as a transit towards Germany ?
So-called human-right LGBT+ fighters in Washington is the cause, simple as that.

Around 14 million people were displaced just in Syria.
Refugee pressure on Greece & Turkey is direct result of USA involvement in Syria.
You blame Erdogan, but why are there 5+ million refugees in Turkey who want to use Greece as a transit towards Germany ?
Don't know, don't care. Keep 'em.

Since "Global War on terrorism" the biggest source fueling Anti-Americanism
Many nations have had enough of those US-war "refugees".
First they blamed the backward brown Syrians, Iraqis, Afghanis, Yemenis etc.
I sense shifting the blame to the true owner of this mess.

E9aLVsnWYAEnC0Z
Damn. Bounce a quarter off that unit ! :stir:

If you don't know, then please stop quoting me as I prefer to have a discussion with knowledgable audience.
If you want an audience, find one to listen to you. This is a fucking forum you ignorant Turkish twit.

And like that asshole Erdogan and his shithole country hasn't operated in Syria.

Forum List

Back