GREAT NEWS ! Moscow Faces ECONOMIC DISASTER from DEMOGRAPHIC Timebomb (MUSLIMS TAKE OVER) as SHORTAGES in Workers will BREAK ECONOMY

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
This was also my thoughts when I saw the huge lines of men 18-35 years old exiting Muscovy ....POOtin once again proves himself a "genius" 🐷 ....Someone better take care of their problem...ASAP!

1666858919312.png

1666858902781.png

1666858875914.png

Putin's wars are just about his critical need of more Slavic people in the Empire's demographics, which as you pointed out are just a lot of Muslim 'republics' under his thumb currently. It's a racist war for him. By 2050 his Greater Russian Empire will be majority Muslim and become just another violent shithole even worse than the ME and Indonesia.

Putin's wars are just about his critical need of more Slavic people in the Empire's demographics, which as you pointed out are just a lot of Muslim 'republics' under his thumb currently. It's a racist war for him. By 2050 his Greater Russian Empire will be majority Muslim and become just another violent shithole even worse than the ME and Indonesia.

When was the last time you were in the Middle East?

Forum List

Back