Great News - Ghislaine Maxwell, Associate of Jeffrey Epstein, Is Arrested

Always good to see a Maxwell in the dock. Wonder if she will top herself like her Dad ?
/——-/
119A5DA3-8B73-4C21-AF85-190EB94042B1.jpeg

I would like to think that Andrew is sweating right now. However I dont think we should hand him over until the US hands over that wretched woman who ran down a cyclist in the UK a few months back.
That seems fair to all parties.

I think it goes beyond Andrew.
Both Epstein and Ghislaine were prepared to name names. Their homes were filled with hidden cameras.

Part of the reason Epstein escaped prosecution for so long.
The authorities have all those videos. Though, they may have lost them on purpose by now. They know full well the elites involved in raping young girls, but nothing will be done. The elite are above justice.
But Epstein was "elite".. Maybe its not as bleak as you paint it ?

I would like to think that Andrew is sweating right now. However I dont think we should hand him over until the US hands over that wretched woman who ran down a cyclist in the UK a few months back.

Both Epstein and Ghislaine were prepared to name names. Their homes were filled with hidden cameras.

The authorities have all those videos. Though, they may have lost them on purpose by now. They know full well the elites involved in raping young girls, but nothing will be done. The elite are above justice.
Oh it is. He ran a successful pedophile ring for decades. Was protected by the elites the whole time. That should tell you something but when it got too hot, what happened? Epstein got suicided, no doubt at the elite’s direction.

Oh it is. He ran a successful pedophile ring for decades. Was protected by the elites the whole time. That should tell you something but when it got too hot, what happened? Epstein got suicided, no doubt at the elite’s direction.
Given that Epstein had gotten out of trouble before, I can’t see why he would kill himself over an indictment.

They do not want those videos released. Too many powerful people will be compromised.

I suspect she will get a generous plea deal provided she agrees to keep quiet
What you guys are saying is quite a surprise that the rich & powerful can buy their way out, or use their influence to barter their way out of prison. Here in England there have been umpteen Lords that have gone to jail - Lord Archer & Lord Aitkin a (former cabinet member) just two of them. In fact the number of MP's with criminal records works out three times higher in percentage terms than the general public.

Anyways it still doesn't make sense. If the authorities didn't want her to name names. Why offer a deal and why arrest her in the first place.

I thought that was the reason America was founded everyone equal under the law, and to get away from the privileges for the rich under the old British class system

They do not want those videos released. Too many powerful people will be compromised.

What you guys are saying is quite a surprise that the rich & powerful can buy their way out, or use their influence to barter their way out of prison. Here in England there have been umpteen Lords that have gone to jail - Lord Archer & Lord Aitkin a (former cabinet member) just two of them. In fact the number of MP's with criminal records works out three times higher in percentage terms than the general public.

Anyways it still doesn't make sense. If the authorities didn't want her to name names. Why offer a deal and why arrest her in the first place.

I thought that was the reason America was founded everyone equal under the law, and to get away from the privileges for the rich under the old British class system
We follow the Golden Rule

He who has the Gold, makes the rules

You’ve misunderstood the USA, but so have many of it’s citizens. Justice here is very unequal. The poor often get railroaded into prison, while the wealthy get off easy.

My guess is the fix is already in. Her whereabouts were known to authorities since Epstein’s murder, yet they did not apprehend her. Likely they were working a deal. We’ll know very soon.

I read a report they might house her in the same jail they killed Epstein. If true, they are doing it right in our faces.

You’ve misunderstood the USA, but so have many of it’s citizens. Justice here is very unequal. The poor often get railroaded into prison, while the wealthy get off easy.
Well in that case you may have just stuck with mad King George III.

Forum List

Back