GREAT NEWS FOR EU/NATO. Norway's DNV GL suspends Nord Stream 2 work over U.S. sanctions fear. I LIKE the way how we put more and more wight on Putin/M

The gas pipeline makes sense for Germany and the Europeans. Why the hell should they be forced to buy MORE EXPENSIVE gas from the US and have to spend 3-4 billion on infrastructure to off load it and store it
If some country is a member of a military bloc that considers Russia as one the main threats, it is logical to assume that this country at least wont be increasing its dependency on Russia. Otherwise, that could weaken the bloc as a whole and raise a question why this country is still a member of this bloc.
Some people in the Administration believe that Germany (as ally) is more important for the USA, than Ukraine's incomes from gas transit, or even than America's incomes from gas sales.
I have no doubt about that. But that is not about incomes. Read carefully my post.
America is trading with Russia as well, and even increase volumes of the trading. Therefore the Europeans can blame America in hypocrisy.
No one forbids Germany from trading with Russia. But increasing reliance on Russian energy sector can infringe German economic stability, impact German policy and threaten the entire bloc.

The gas pipeline makes sense for Germany and the Europeans. Why the hell should they be forced to buy MORE EXPENSIVE gas from the US and have to spend 3-4 billion on infrastructure to off load it and store it
If some country is a member of a military bloc that considers Russia as one the main threats, it is logical to assume that this country at least wont be increasing its dependency on Russia. Otherwise, that could weaken the bloc as a whole and raise a question why this country is still a member of this bloc.
Some people in the Administration believe that Germany (as ally) is more important for the USA, than Ukraine's incomes from gas transit, or even than America's incomes from gas sales.
I have no doubt about that. But that is not about incomes. Read carefully my post.
America is trading with Russia as well, and even increase volumes of the trading. Therefore the Europeans can blame America in hypocrisy.
No one forbids Germany from trading with Russia. But increasing reliance on Russian energy sector can infringe German economic stability, impact German policy and threaten the entire bloc.

I have explained this 4 or 5 times already..Its cheaper by far, practical and Putin can't eat natural gas and he's not going to flare it off.

I have explained this 4 or 5 times already..Its cheaper by far, practical and Putin can't eat natural gas and he's not going to flare it off.
Yes, and I explained my point also.

You see, the USA is increasing reliance on Russian energy sector, too. Technically, may be, the whole world is going to increase its reliance on Russian energy sector with their new "hybrid" (Fussion-fission) thermonuclear reactor T-15MD.

Talking about Ukraine it means that price of Mariupol's Black Thorium Sands is going to seriously increase.

Fine, but you don't know anything at all about natural gas or oil.

Okay. You are an expert in that I suppose?

She's 100 years old.
She's an expert in most things.

Yeah I am.. China owns 50% of Canadian oil production.

Yeah I am.. China owns 50% of Canadian oil production.
This thread is about Germany and Russian pipeline.

Some German politicians are ready to do everything to prevent finishing of NS-2.
For example, Annalena Baerbock, the Greens candidate for Kanzlerine, tells about her "heroic" grandfather, who had been fighting for "United Europe" in 1945 boosting Russian narrative about modern EU as the Fourth Reich.

Looks like a bad day for you and your fav Moscow ulus.)))

"
The world’s top exporter of liquefied natural gas is ramping up production dramatically and undercutting competitors in a bid to squeeze them out the market.

Qatar is dropping prices and pushing ahead with a $29 billion project to boost its exports of the fuel by more than 50%,...
The U.S. came close to overtaking Qatar’s monthly exports for the first time in April,
while Australia has been neck-in-neck with the Middle Eastern nation for the last year, according to ship-tracking data compiled by Bloomberg. As Gulf Coast projects develop, the U.S. is slated to briefly become the world’s top supplier by 2024, before Qatar regains that status later in the decade,"

Some German politicians are ready to do everything to prevent finishing of NS-2.
For example, Annalena Baerbock, the Greens candidate for Kanzlerine, tells about her "heroic" grandfather, who had been fighting for "United Europe" in 1945 boosting Russian narrative about modern EU as the Fourth Reich.

"who had been fighting for "United Europe" in 1945 boosting Russian" your "heroic" grandfather was a vertukhay so what ? she is a nice lady, you are vertukhay and your children will be vertukhayi
627361_original.jpg

Forum List

Back