Great Barrier Reef thriving!!

Wow! Yet another lie by the warmer cult exposed.

It is fascinating to see how much the warmer agenda has grinded to a halt.

Between 2005- 2010, they made all these kOOk predictions that years later have turned out to be duds. It is exactly why voters don't care and why there has been zero legislation on climate change.

Nobody cares about the science

Another AGW nutter s bomb throwing fAiL.....

Five years ago, the usual suspects in here were dropping nukes about how global warming was destroying this mammoth reef....

Yet another dud....

The media admits Peter Ridd is right: Great Barrier Reef coral cover is at a record high

I went and looked at major hurricanes for Australia. All the hype about bleaching wasn't bleaching per se. The GBReefs were RIPPED to shreds by about 6 to 8 MAJOR cyclones in 1997 1998..

NOW -- in the last 20 years and especially lately -- there are have been way fewer. And time to recover. Aint nature wonderful !!!!

Sorry about the long link. I put in some qualifiers on the map that restricting the dates and cyclone intensities for ya.. Maybe it will work.

HAVE PATIENCE -- it takes about 15 seconds to load. But it works. It looks at 2000 to 2020 and only cat 3 storms and above. So you'll have to take my word for the BAD YEARS 1997/1998. That was a TRUE anomaly. MULTIPLE cat 4 and cat 5 storms rolled right over the GBR.

The bleaching was from devasting pounding of the live coral, but enough survived to regrow over time.

HAVE PATIENCE -- it takes about 15 seconds to load. But it works. It looks at 2000 to 2020 and only cat 3 storms and above. So you'll have to take my word for the BAD YEARS 1997/1998. That was a TRUE anomaly. MULTIPLE cat 4 and cat 5 storms rolled right over the GBR.

The bleaching was from devasting pounding of the live coral, but enough survived to regrow over time.

All the AGW nutters in here....about 5 years ago....were screaming about the bleaching of the coral reefs and that it would never be reversed.

They take a flyer on all this stuff hoping a couple of them stick....ghey.

Another AGW nutter s bomb throwing fAiL.....

Five years ago, the usual suspects in here were dropping nukes about how global warming was destroying this mammoth reef....

Yet another dud....

The media admits Peter Ridd is right: Great Barrier Reef coral cover is at a record high
A year or two back, I watched Peter Ridd's videos on YouTube. He's a prime example where if you don't toe the line and follow the political climate narrative by speaking the truth, your university/boss sacks you.

One thing I did learn from Peter was the Replication Crisis, and it's good to see the climate alarmists here live up to that by blindly copy and pasting graphs etc.. where most of these are wrong.

Forum List

Back