The great barrier reef continues to die

If Ridd was mainstream science, he would likely still be in the employ of the James Cook University.
I don't know you personally, but I'm sure you have the ability to look into Ridd's qualifications, when he started on the Great Barrier reef and how the university fell out with him. I mean, the university does want funded, how's that gonna happen if you don't peddle the climate bullshit on the reef.

Just like I did, if you take the time and effort to view Ridd's video's, you might actually learn and understand about the reef, instead of trying to defend a retarded position. By all means try to discredit Ridd, it's a common tactic to discredit the source because it's against you beliefs, agenda, and lack of knowledge.

He was a leading scientist on the GBR, he continued to explain how the climate propaganda was talking bollox about the GBR, the university then won't get funded and thus fired him.

If I were you, I would telephone him and explain how he's wrong.

Snap much s0n? :eusa_dance:

How do the AGW bozos not get that the routine lurches to anger and misery with their posts a case of real bad optics? It's fascinating....and more fodder that the small AGW contingent in here are social oddballs. Been saying it for years.:rock::rock::rock:

When you get triggered that easily, it screams, "Oh fuck...I'm getting pwn'd in a public forum" :cul2::cul2:And it's always the same 4 or 5 meatheads in this forum.

Their narrative gets train wrecked, thus, the head explosions.

You do realize you are deeply ignorant and scientifically illiterate, right?

(Of course you don't, it's a rhetorical question)

I'm curious, how did you get to be this way? What is your highest level of education completed?

See the source image

Do you have any idea the environmental harm of eating this shit? Bet you fart more methane than a cow.
That looks disgusting, who would eat that crap?

I don't know you personally, but I'm sure you have the ability to look into Ridd's qualifications, when he started on the Great Barrier reef and how the university fell out with him. I mean, the university does want funded, how's that gonna happen if you don't peddle the climate bullshit on the reef.

Just like I did, if you take the time and effort to view Ridd's video's, you might actually learn and understand about the reef, instead of trying to defend a retarded position. By all means try to discredit Ridd, it's a common tactic to discredit the source because it's against you beliefs, agenda, and lack of knowledge.

He was a leading scientist on the GBR, he continued to explain how the climate propaganda was talking bollox about the GBR, the university then won't get funded and thus fired him.

The GBR makes money by looking attractive, not by dying.

The question was whether or not he was mainstream science. I think my observation; that if he was mainstream he'd still be employed by JCU, is valid. If you have some EVIDENCE that JCU canned him for reasons other than the ones they gave, I'd like to see it. Otherwise, you're making assumptions not based on evidence but on your preexisting biases.

The GBR makes money by looking attractive, not by dying.

The question was whether or not he was mainstream science. I think my observation; that if he was mainstream he'd still be employed by JCU, is valid. If you have some EVIDENCE that JCU canned him for reasons other than the ones they gave, I'd like to see it. Otherwise, you're making assumptions not based on evidence but on your preexisting biases.
You're very closed minded. I don't have to provide anything. If you have needs, go learn to fulfil them. If you have questions, instill a little effort and go research as opposed to expecting members on a forum to be your lackey.

Obviously you feel "mainstream science" is someone who works in a science discipline who's research and views matches your beliefs. That's probably why you're credulous.

Hey, crick is fking so much smarter than anyone who disagrees with his opinion

Forum List

Back