Gravity, a Vacuum, and Heat

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
If heat uses space as a medium, but absorbs into a material rather then bouncing off of it, can the wavelength of heat be thought similar to a low bass frequency of sound which is much more absorbent into seismic then high pitched sounds?
Could heat from the nucleus squeezing space be the electron shells? Where the heat of the electron can't squeeze space harder then it is from the gravity field? A planet's gravity field which is like a huge vacuum, creates heat inside the planet, So the stronger the vacuum of gravity the hotter it is. I guess a planet is sort of like a stuck vacuum motor at its center with a constant heat that it doesn't shed off because of the universal medium. Do electron shells then prove that there is activity of weight and gravity from within the nucleus?

Me thinks that the nucleus is very hot and the electron prevents gravity from drawing two nuclei together but when that does happen a wave of heat energy is released. When the nucleus cools down to a point where it now longer sheds heat, perhaps because the nucleus looses some sort of stored excitement, then the combination of weight and lack of energy pushing out causes a star's weight to collapse to the center which causes a different kind of fusion forming all matter. Perhaps the current warming period we are in can be explained by the physical earth warming from within and receding to the point we're at now. The Universal space medium has a certain temperature on it's own, it's not infinitely negative. I suppose the ratio of temperatures between empty space and extreme heat which come from the nucleus are the difference in density of the two, so the universe has an overall density. The more wiggle room there is the hotter it is for some reason. ,An electron's speed which is just a density of the universal medium spreading out, is definitely what blocks two nuclei from combining.

So the universal medium is made of heat, which is a reflection of its density or wiggle room. I suppose friction may be responsible for the heat build up in different density's of the space medium. Light that pours energy through an electron shell illuminates the object's electron's while the remaining energy running through the shells turns into heat. Electron's have color because they vibrate at the frequency of a certain color. the rest of the energy is shed off as heat energy that is experienced from within the electron shell. It all depends on how thermal the object is if it absorbs the heat readily or reflects it. Anyways the more energy that can be stored in an electron shell the hard it is too break I imagine. But space is made of heat at a standstill.

Lights movement is because it is free density spreading out and not trapped like in the core of a planet. Energy digs into a nucleus's gravity field as deep as it can, this slows it down to a stop and the density of the wave is trapped. Vibrations over density cause different waves. These vibrations vary in wavelength due to the fact that the original outburst of stored energy is dense and pushes hard from behind the way all energy's are released but a lot of heat as that's what space is. So heat that is free spreads out in the universal medium, but if it is trapped in the earth at the core due to the collection of atoms that makes the earth its at a standstill.

Depending on the wavelength of the EMR the density that is the wave varies between troughs, Although these two varying density's are close in distance in energy waves, the equivalent two density's found in a nucleus's gravity field is far apart, So energy fills that region of the gravity field and is stuck at an equilibrium of its momentum energy forward and bouncing backward against the denser gravity field, Enough density in the form of energy can be stored in the electron shell to show the kinds of repulsion statistics they have for the topic.But the electron is energy at a standstill.

abstract 18.png

Here in the drawing the electron shell at 4 sits between two varying density's in a gravity field at 1 and 5. Between 1 and 5 is 3 which is just the topview of a wave at 2, showing varying density. The energy sits stationairy at 4 because its pushing in from 5 and 1 simultaneously. The electron is just a wave that is trapped so it is excess energy and still has momentum energy, the momentum energy is just stuck in the region of space between 1 and 5.

Last edited:
Space always has a temperature, so space isn't unperturbed light but keeps a continuous heat from its density, the denser space is like in the nucleus or the core off a planet, the hotter. When two Hydrogen atoms form helium, they let out a burst of density or heat, weighing less in the end, and heating up the matter that is around. EMR is what we would expect heat to do and that is spread to area's of less heat. The nucleus is extremely dense or hot from matter within perhaps. So the universal medium is dense enough to allow light to travel through it at the speed that it does. A layman observation.

I guess this begs the question why does heat at a standstill cause gravity?

I'd say squeezing is energy exertion, like squeezing your muscles, and the squeezing force on the universal medium by the nucleus pulls us in to the planet.

So the vacuum like effect of gravity is heat at a standstill squeezing an area of space.

So matter and gravity and the universal medium are all heat at a standstill, and energy or EMR is heat spreading to areas of less heat.
Today's thought I wonder if glow in the dark material could absorb your body heat directly and convert it to light energy so that you stay cool sleeping at night in the heat?

Forum List

Back