Graveyards

1605936449697.png

I'm gravely aware of that fact.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Hispanics celebrate Dias de Muertos. Sugar skulls, picnics in graveyards. I love that esthetic.

Last edited:
Funerary art, is basically human beings honoring our predecessors, its sad but beautiful. Under the weeping willow tree... so lay you, so lay me...

I see history in graveyards Sad things, long dead children children with toys and teddy bears on their graves from ten years ago, and long forgotten names somebody bothered to make an ad hoc grave stone in the 1930's out of cement in paupers field.

Seeing how Ms. MaryL has all ready broached the subject, I hope this link doesn't break any rules or piss anyone off... I have been doing this for several years and I even have my kids do what's supposed to be done instead of giving me any kind of gifts through out the year...

Saddest thing I ever saw...a recent Childs grave , and a transformers toy on top. Obviously his parents had just been there, (Riverside Denver) and the city arbitrarily decided let the place die. That was 2000 and something, I forget.

Last edited:
Seeing how Ms. MaryL has all ready broached the subject, I hope this link doesn't break any rules or piss anyone off... I have been doing this for several years and I even have my kids do what's supposed to be done instead of giving me any kind of gifts through out the year...

:thankusmile:

Wandering around in graveyards and reading the names..wondering or imagining their lives. Fascinating. And peaceful.
Exactly, I used to eat a sack lunch in a grave yard, not far from my work..

I used to look at the date of birth, the date of death and wonder who they were.

The perfect time to have a Snipe (bird) hunt is in a graveyard on Halloween Night, all the kids need are burlap bags.

I really don't want to post this story but it's weird.

I was walking along this one day and found an old gravesite, about 25 corpse in over run grass, I found this coffin not buried deep in the ground, I stomped on it with my foot..

It was hollow..

It scared the heck out of me

Forum List

Back