Grateful Dead lyricist/guitarist Robert Hunter dead at 78

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Grateful Dead Lyricist Robert Hunter Dead at 78

People, go buy AMERICAN BEAUTY and EUROPE '72 to hear what real American folk/rock lyrical poetry sounded like

RIP to Robert Hunter, one of the great lyricists for one of the great bands of the rock era. "And it's just a box of rain, or a ribbon for your hair

Such a long, long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."

EFP8gV2WwAA5sDo

• Banned
"LOVE this photo of young Jerry Garcia and Robert Hunter. What a great state California was!" - Coulter

EFQEhe8WkAcXCee

Bill Walton will be devastated along with other brain damaged trust fund babies who could afford to do nothing but follow this band around.

Bill Walton will be devastated along with other brain damaged trust fund babies who could afford to do nothing but follow this band around.

Best to use your money in that way than to pressure a company like Boeing to put greed ahead of people.

Best to use your money in that way than to pressure a company like Boeing to put greed ahead of people.
I don't get the reference but you seem to think people have one of two options: Become a Deadhead and party with all your
other well to do fans of weed or become some sort of capitalist pariah.

I assure you there are more than two options available to people

I don't get the reference but you seem to think people have one of two options: Become a Deadhead and party with all your
other well to do fans of weed or become some sort of capitalist pariah.

I assure you there are more than two options available to people

My reply was completely legit to the statement I replied to.

:( Very sad news.

Hunter is arguably the best lyricist in modern memory.

Forum List

Back