Grassley says he won't object Electoral College's vote for Biden

Hawley's plan began crumbling faster than I thought it would.
With Sasse, Collins and Romney against the plot, the stunt if effectively dead in both the House and the Senate.
"Sen. Grassley has no plans to object to the Electoral College vote," a representative from Grassley's team told KCCI.

So that's McConnell, Grassley, and Thune plus these three. All were re-elected in 2020 or are in safe seats that ran in 2018. How about some of the other senior leaders? Like Cruz, Graham, and Cotton as well as ones up for re-election in 2022 like Kennedy, Paul, Scott, and Murkowski. We know that Hawley has already pitched his turd in the punchbowl and I wouldn't be surprised if that grandstanding urchins Johnson and Lee do as well. Lee is safe (it's friggin Utah) but Johnson might in a pinch. I haven't heard him make much noise about the hearings he wanted to have lately. Shameful. What should be a formality is going to be turned into a three ring circus. A fitting end to the Trump abortion of a presidency.
A formality for a honest election. There is too much proof of fraud in the swing states to consider it anything else but stolen. If the MSM reported what has been posted on this forum 90% of America would be behind Trump.

No there isn't. 60 some odd lower court cases and 2 Supreme Court cases thrown out. Let me say that again. Thrown out..for lack of evidence. None of them heard. There was no proven widespread voter fraud. Alt-right media took one user input error in one Michigan county (that was corrected almost immediately) and blew it up into a national conspiracy...just like I knew they would. And you lemmings bought it hook, line, and sinker. The election was fair and honest. Trump lost. Biden won.

What is taking place right now is out in the open sedition. And should be treated as such by the new Biden DOJ.
Thrown out for lack of standing. No evidence was ever presented. You are doing the lying. The fraud was obvious and is being proven in all kinds of ways. Release the ballots and the machines to back up your lies with proof. Trump is not going away.

Sorry, that's not what happened. :) And no, a lot of cases were NOT thrown out for lack of standing. They were dismissed out of hand because the evidence presented...wasn't evidence. It was exactly what you are doing here. Putting forth conspiracy theories and repeating alt-right media talking points. They've been driven into your head so many times, you believe they are fact. Trump is going away. He will not run again in 2024. He's going to be busy dodging legal action and most Republicans are just itching for him to be gone.
They were dismissed out of hand because the evidence presented...wasn't evidence.
Cite one or two examples. I'll wait.

Ok. And this isn't even including a lot that were tossed after this article was written.

With Sasse, Collins and Romney against the plot, the stunt if effectively dead in both the House and the Senate.
"Sen. Grassley has no plans to object to the Electoral College vote," a representative from Grassley's team told KCCI.

It never had a chance since ALL of the states have legally certified the EC votes, while Trump and his team have lost all the lawsuits over it. Congress can see the 100% failure rate, thus the idea that the votes will be changed during the day of January 6, will quickly sweep through it and finish the last step in Biden's favor with no change to the EC vote totals.
Those states legislatures can legally decertify those votes. If they do Trump will win.

Actually, they can't. Only the courts can do that. And so far, they haven't. So..there's that.
Plenary power. Look it up.

It never had a chance since ALL of the states have legally certified the EC votes, while Trump and his team have lost all the lawsuits over it. Congress can see the 100% failure rate, thus the idea that the votes will be changed during the day of January 6, will quickly sweep through it and finish the last step in Biden's favor with no change to the EC vote totals.
Those states legislatures can legally decertify those votes. If they do Trump will win.

Actually, they can't. Only the courts can do that. And so far, they haven't. So..there's that.

Oh GOODY! Well, except that the swing states in question can do no such thing.
Sorry - This election is Signed, Certified and Delivered. It is over.

4lf45j.jpg

Oh GOODY! Well, except that the swing states in question can do no such thing.
Sorry - This election is Signed, Certified and Delivered. It is over.

4lf45j.jpg
Nope. Keep lying to yourself, spare me. What do you think the audit in GA will find?

Forum List

Back