Grass use linked to Mass Shootings

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The proof seems to be mounting that it is the pervasive usage of grass that is leading to mass shootings- not lax gun laws.

The key, if we want to reduce the numbers of shootings, is to crack down on the usage of the Whacky Tobacky.

Gun laws make no difference.

Recriminalizing weed is the key, recognizing the fact that there are plenty of other substances like legal booze that don't cause mass shootings.

The proof seems to be mounting that it is the pervasive usage of grass that is leading to mass shootings- not lax gun laws.

The key, if we want to reduce the numbers of shootings, is to crack down on the usage of the Whacky Tobacky.

Recriminalizing weed is the key, recognizing the fact that there are plenty of other substances like legal booze that don't cause mass shootings.

So many fellow Americans approach the use of weed as if it were a sacred religious ritual that I doubt many people will buy into this. I am not one of them. I can't stand the smell of weed nor the idiots it turns people into on the road or in public in general. That being said, I personally believe they could be on to something with the weed/school shooting angle.

It's hard to say whether pot use contributed to their actions or if these demented people were using the pot to try and calm their minds. There seems to be a combination of factors that produce a mass shooter.

No way no how it's weed

In people with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder, marijuana use is known to increase the frequency and severity of psychotic episodes.

im sure those pot users were using a drug or drugs that are much harder than pot as well

So many fellow Americans approach the use of weed as if it were a sacred religious ritual that I doubt many people will buy into this. I am not one of them. I can't stand the smell of weed nor the idiots it turns people into on the road or in public in general. That being said, I personally believe they could be on to something with the weed/school shooting angle.
You need my lasagna recipe ?

Forum List

Back