Graphic Video: Kentucky Dem Senate Nominee Charles Booker Running Against Rand Paul Wears Noose In New Ad: Lynching Was Used To Kill My Ancestors

What a clown.

Obviously way behind in the polls to pull such a desperate move.
the last poll in January had him down 16, but that was long ago, and the Kentucky Dem Gov is very popular, so he has that in his favor

Are democrats going to engage in dramatic skits rather than legitimate campaigning this fall? If it's all you got.
I’m afraid the Dems ENTIRE campaign will be: the other side are white oppressors who want to bring back lynching!”

What percent of people are really falling for this crap?

I’m afraid the Dems ENTIRE campaign will be: the other side are white oppressors who want to bring back lynching!”

What percent of people are really falling for this crap?
No one has said anything about bringing back lynchings but you.

Unless the lynch mob goes to the jail and pulls a federal prisoner out of custody to be lynched, I can't see why it isn't more appropriate for the states to handle this kind of case.

I have a rule: the first candidate I see doing "negative campaigning" like this loses my vote.

I don't give a shit what party he's in. That simply doesn't matter to me.

When I cast my ballot, I'm voting for someone, not against someone. If the best way you can convince me to give you my vote is to tell me about all the rotten shit you think your opponent has done, you've failed. What you've actually done is convinced me that there's no reason to vote for you.

You're not going to get my vote by telling me what's wrong with your opponent. You're going to get my vote by telling me what's good about you.

This clown has failed miserably in that regard...

I have a rule: the first candidate I see doing "negative campaigning" like this loses my vote.

I don't give a shit what party he's in. That simply doesn't matter to me.

When I cast my ballot, I'm voting for someone, not against someone. If the best way you can convince me to give you my vote is to tell me about all the rotten shit you think your opponent has done, you've failed. What you've actually done is convinced me that there's no reason to vote for you.

You're not going to get my vote by telling me what's wrong with your opponent. You're going to get my vote by telling me what's good about you.

This clown has failed miserably in that regard...
I doubt you can vote for this guy because of his location.

I doubt you can vote for this guy because of his location.
Oh, I certainly acknowledge that.

I'm just saying that negative campaigning is insulting, at best, and it demonstrates that the individual is unworthy of the office he seeks...

Forum List

Back