Grand theft auto 6 (gta6) to have female lead and not "punch down" on marginalized groups.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So evidently grand theft auto 6 will have a lead female latin protagonist and won't "punch down" and make jokes about marginalized groups.

I'm not a big gta fan but I have to say, this news makes me even less interested in the game. Usually I buy them after the first price drop which also allows for patches and fixes. But I'm not even interested at all now, it sounds like I'll buy it used off eBay after a couple years for 20 bucks because I don't want to support any games that have wokeness in them.

Normally if this was 10 years ago I'd have bought it no problem. I mean I'd loved games featuring women since even Metroid back in the new days. Tomb raider, resident evil, Bayonetta, broken sword, parasite eve, cyberia and a lot more had female leads and I never thought twice about it. I just loved the games. But in today's age it's a turn off because it comes off as being forced in to be inclusive and woke. The heavy handed tactics of woke and inclusivity have actually turned me off a lot of movies and games.

They're also going to have less AR-15s. LOL so I guess when someone carjacks in GTA now they're gonna affirm the victims gender and throw a parade for them first

Forum List

Back