Graham calls for Senate Judiciary hearing on McCabe firing

Do all fired FBI agents get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story or just the privileged DC swamp agents?

When their firing is direct proof of obstruction of justice by the president, yes. All FBI agents should get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story in that case.

LOL Trump didn't fire the guy, and the FBI followed all protocols required for firing any FBI agent, including a recommendation from an inspector general. Why do you people constantly lie and make shit up?
Of course he didn't...wink...wink

He didn't, a FACT so choke on it.

When their firing is direct proof of obstruction of justice by the president, yes. All FBI agents should get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story in that case.

Just exactly what crime has Donald Trump been accused of?

Without a crime, there can be no obstruction.

That is simply not true. Trump could be squeaky clean but if he gets in the way of an investigation then that is still obstruction.

So, I don't know, maybe someone should tell the totally innocent president that he has nothing to worry about and just let the investigation take it's course.

How is he getting in the way of an investigation for doing his job?

That requires a longer answer.

The short answer is look at your post about what is and is not obstruction and then look at my reply. It's not really about Trump it's just correcting you that there doesn't need to be an original crime in order for an obstruction of justice charge to be issued.
What was obstructed?

That posters bowel.

Not sure what universe you live in, but , in this one, you can also be charged with obstructing the investigations into other's crimes.

Last edited:
That is simply not true. Trump could be squeaky clean but if he gets in the way of an investigation then that is still obstruction.

So, I don't know, maybe someone should tell the totally innocent president that he has nothing to worry about and just let the investigation take it's course.

The short answer is look at your post about what is and is not obstruction and then look at my reply. It's not really about Trump it's just correcting you that there doesn't need to be an original crime in order for an obstruction of justice charge to be issued.
What was obstructed?

Well, possibly when Trump fired Comey and then told Lester Holt why he did it and well...of all people he also told the Russians who were in the Oval office.

But, really when I mean longer answer I'm patiently waiting for the Mueller investigation to finish.
So you have no fking idea! And yet you’re screaming obstruction! Too funny. Is the dossier confirmed as factual?

I wasn't screaming obstruction. I've pointed out two examples of what may prove to be obstruction. Which you seemed to have ignored.

Not sure what universe you live in, but , in this one, you can also be charged with obstructing the investigations into other's crimes.

You have to really dumb it down for them...Let's say DJT was pulling into his trailer park driveway and he saw the cops chasing his brother. He backs his car up to block the police...it doesn't matter if his brother was guilty of a crime or not, you still get in trouble for fucking with the cops.

Do all fired FBI agents get a senate hearing to tell their side of the story or just the privileged DC swamp agents?

For the umpteenth time, you need on crime for obstruction to exist... Obstruction is the crime...

Your narrative is just one of the cons you believe in alternative news..

How about read the law 18 U.S. Code § 1503 - Influencing or injuring officer or juror generally

Thanks for making my point.

That law is for being in a court room. You have to have crime to get
to a court room.

As best as I can remember The Donald hasn't been charged with any
crime. Now, maybe in your state you can go to court and try to find a
crime...but in most, you have to have a crime committed to get to trial

You have to really dumb it down for them...Let's say DJT was pulling into his trailer park driveway and he saw the cops chasing his brother. He backs his car up to block the police...it doesn't matter if his brother was guilty of a crime or not, you still get in trouble for fucking with the cops.

I don't have a problem with that.

Please tell me what he did to obstruct justice with the one's that
have been charged for crimes committed when they weren't a member
of his campaign team.

Thoughts?

Graham calls for Senate Judiciary hearing on McCabe firing

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday said he believes the Senate Judiciary Committee should hold a hearing on the firing of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe.

“I think we owe it to the average American to have a hearing in the judiciary committee where Attorney General Sessions comes forward with whatever documentation he has about the firing, and give Mr. McCabe the chance to defend himself,” Graham, a member of the panel, said on CNN’s “State of the Union."

“I believe when it comes to this issue we need as much transparency as possible to make sure it wasn’t politically motivated,” he added.

That cannot be done as it violates the rights of the person fired as well as that of the Attorney General who has the authority to fire him. There are specific laws relating to the termination of employee for cause.

Logic says otherwise.

Two days before their retirement....yeah, that stinks...needs to be checked out.

Ever wonder how many teachers get their contracts not renewed despite having a perfect evaluation just because they would reach tenure status?

:desk:

The timing of this firing was so blatantly punitive that it's begging to be investigated. I realize what a high priority they place on keeping "the base" happy, but they don't operate in a vacuum.
So what, McCabe was a disgrace to the FBI from the deepest part of its swamp.
Well, that's fine for those with that opinion, but the firing was still done out in the open, and people are going to react.

With malice and forethought...

"McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!!" @RealDonaldtrump

Trump did not fire him, did he? No malice. No forethought. Epic failure on your part.

That's not obstruction of justice. Try again and not on a kindergarten level!

Logic says otherwise.

No, logic says when you obstruct justice then you are obstructing justice. I don't know how it could be clearer.

Trump ain’t squeaky clean, but he’s not guilty of collusion either

Forum List

Back