GQ Journalist Unpunished After Tweeting Wish to Beat Benghazi Victim’s Mother to Death

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
They hypocrisy of our media......

Pat-Smith-Getty-1-640x481.jpg

"GQ journalist Nathaniel Friedman, who goes by the pen name of Bethlehem Shoals, has apologized after tweeting that he would like to beat Pat Smith, the mother of Benghazi victim Sean Smith, to death.
“I don’t care how many children Pat Smith lost I would like to beat her to death,” he tweeted on Monday, eventually deleting the post after tremendous backlash.

“I’ve been advised to delete that tweet lest my account be suspended,” posted Shoals shortly after. “Done.”

Predictably, Shoals was not sanctioned by Twitter for the blatant violation of their terms of service, despite the company’s decision to permanently suspend Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos last night for offending Ghostbusters star Leslie Jones.

“Last night, when Pat Smith was speaking onstage at the Republication National Convention, I tweeted that ‘no matter how many children she’s lost, I’d like to beat her to death.’ That’s what I said, and I accept full responsibility for my actions and their consequences,” said Shoals in an apology on Medium."

GQ Journalist Unpunished After Tweeting Wish to Beat Benghazi Victim's Mother to Death - Breitbart

They hypocrisy of our media......

Pat-Smith-Getty-1-640x481.jpg

"GQ journalist Nathaniel Friedman, who goes by the pen name of Bethlehem Shoals, has apologized after tweeting that he would like to beat Pat Smith, the mother of Benghazi victim Sean Smith, to death.
“I don’t care how many children Pat Smith lost I would like to beat her to death,” he tweeted on Monday, eventually deleting the post after tremendous backlash.

“I’ve been advised to delete that tweet lest my account be suspended,” posted Shoals shortly after. “Done.”

Predictably, Shoals was not sanctioned by Twitter for the blatant violation of their terms of service, despite the company’s decision to permanently suspend Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos last night for offending Ghostbusters star Leslie Jones.

“Last night, when Pat Smith was speaking onstage at the Republication National Convention, I tweeted that ‘no matter how many children she’s lost, I’d like to beat her to death.’ That’s what I said, and I accept full responsibility for my actions and their consequences,” said Shoals in an apology on Medium."

GQ Journalist Unpunished After Tweeting Wish to Beat Benghazi Victim's Mother to Death - Breitbart
The true hate camp shows their true colors and the media gives them a free pass for it.

Journalism should be a reporting of facts. Reporters gather information, confirm their accuracy and make the piece. Editors double check the story as well. The public then draws its own conclusions. Now we tailor make articles to fit our goals, agendas and audience.

Journalism should be a reporting of facts. Reporters gather information, confirm their accuracy and make the piece. Editors double check the story as well. The public then draws its own conclusions. Now we tailor make articles to fit our goals, agendas and audience.
Very few true journalist with the the major medias. They have turn journalism into a circus verses putting out the news.

I had to laugh that a TV station would even allow an attorney's ad the other day. They claimed 70,000 people die in car accidents in Michigan last year. 190 a day? Hell we should ban vehicles immediately.

america's corporate controlled media is merely a propaganda machine. And only twits tweet, pay attention to tweets, or "report" on tweets.

Forum List

Back