GPS Fusion founders have written a book, Devin won't be reading it.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Fusion GPS founders pen book on Trump investigation

I suppose if I were a wacky Trump acolyte who never saw a baseless conspiracy theory I didn't like I wouldn't want to read the facts about the dossier and its origins either. Cuz once you know the truth you can't go around making specious analogies between the circumstances surrounding Steele's work and what Russia did in meddling in our election. Or the Tweeter-in-Chief's extortion of Zelensky for an investigation of Old Joe and his kid.
There may not be more bullsyte circulating around the right wing sound chamber about any subject greater than the Steele dossier............though there is a tremendous amount of bullshyte about everything.

What's troubling is that you know (and I'm sure they know) that the Trump wackos will not listen to a word they say. The biggest victim of the Trump presidency has been the truth.

I suppose if I were a wacky Trump acolyte who never saw a baseless conspiracy theory I didn't like I wouldn't want to read the facts about the dossier and its origins either. Cuz once you know the truth you can't go around making specious analogies between the circumstances surrounding Steele's work and what Russia did in meddling in our election. Or the Tweeter-in-Chief's extortion of Zelensky for an investigation of Old Joe and his kid.
There may not be more bullsyte circulating around the right wing sound chamber about any subject greater than the Steele dossier............though there is a tremendous amount of bullshyte about everything.

whos devin???

What's troubling is that you know (and I'm sure they know) that the Trump wackos will not listen to a word they say. The biggest victim of the Trump presidency has been the truth.
Like a lot of what you see repeated here, reflecting various types of right wing mythology, the lies about the dossier will forever be indelibly ingrained in the minds of Trumpette's for as along as they live. You're right, no amount of factual refutation will change that. Why? Because the Trumpette construct allows them to ignore, deny, or otherwise refuse to believe demonstrable truths thru a variety of mechanisms. Like labeling them "fake news," claiming the sources of the truth are "never Trumpers," or simply because they have invested so much in the lies they can't bring themselves to face the truth. If they begin to go down that road...........the entire construct breaks apart. Then they might to be forced to confront the fact they've been conned by a pussy grabbing, lying grifter.

whos devin???
He's the Grifter-in-Chief's sock puppet, Devin Nunes.

The Inside Story of Christopher Steele’s Trump Dossier

One of the enlightening facts revealed by Simpson and Fritsch is Steele had no idea who he was doing the research for.

"Contrary to the conspiracy theories that the right later spread, Simpson and Fritsch write that they never met or spoke with Clinton. “As far as Fusion knew, Clinton herself had no idea who they were. To this day, no one in the company has ever met or spoken to her,” the book reads. As I reported, although Steele went to the F.B.I. with his findings out of a sense of duty and, by the late summer of 2016, knew that the F.B.I. was seriously investigating Trump’s Russian ties, the communication channels were so siloed that the Clinton campaign was unaware of these facts. Far from conspiring in a plot, the Clinton team had no hard evidence that the F.B.I. was investigating its opponent, even as its own opposition researcher was feeding dirt to the F.B.I. As one top Clinton campaign official told me when I wrote about Steele, “If I’d known the F.B.I. was investigating Trump, I would have been shouting it from the rooftops!”
The Inside Story of Christopher Steele’s Trump Dossier

Nunes protégé fed Ukraine info to Trump

Trump lapdog Devin Nunes just got busted leaking classified information to derail Russia probe

BUSTED: Devin Nunes Met w/Ukraine Official In Vienna To Dig Up Dirt On Bidens, May Face Indictment

Devin Nunes' aides 'were due to travel to Ukraine in March this year' | Daily Mail Online

Oh noes! Not ... a book!

519SZ7EH6WL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Forum List

Back