Gowdy fabricated redactions on Clinton's email to make it look like she'd outed a spy

Isn't falsifying evidence before a Congressional Select Committee a punishable felony, and for a Congressman also an impeachable offense?

Makes me wanna say...HMMmmmmmmmmmm!

Isn't falsifying evidence before a Congressional Select Committee a punishable felony, and for a Congressman also an impeachable offense?

Makes me wanna say...HMMmmmmmmmmmm!

what if your claims of falsifying things are false?
can you be charged with making false allegations??

To your first idiotic question, I made no claim, but rather asked two questions!

To your second idiotic question, no allegation was made!

Perhaps you can get your minder or cellmate, Bubba, to explain my post to you!

Have a Nice Day!

Last edited:

To your first idiotic question, I made no claim, but rather asked two questions!

Have a Nice Day!

stop crying loser; i also just asked two questions.

do you think by crying like a baby nobody notices you cant answer them?

oh and have a nice day!! ;)

You know that the Benghazi issue is a phony scandal because the Republicans spent much time and effort in attempt to pin it on President Obama. Only to pivot and focus the "scandal" on Hillary Clinton the INSTANT Barack won his second election in a landslide.
Landslide? No, it's still a real issue, sorry if those four lives were meaningless to you. The stonewalling won't stop it though. obama never takes responsibility for his screw ups but it will haunt the next nominee.
Thanks for admitting that this Benghazi issue is a phony scandal who's sole purpose is to politically harm our next President, Hillary Clinton.
That isn't remotely what I said. You must be shooting morphine into your temples.

Have a Nice Day!

stop crying loser; i also just asked two questions.

do you think by crying like a baby nobody notices you cant answer them?

oh and have a nice day!! ;)
Are you trying to cover your idiocy, or are you really that obtuse? DAMN!

If you heard in this message board or the media that Hillary Clinton outed a CIA source in an email, disregard, as it was just proved to be a lie. the CIA itself has said it's nobody was outed.

CRnRsW_WwAA7XhW.jpg

Full letter: http://democrats.benghazi.house.gov...uments/2015_10_18_EEC_to_TG_re_CIA_Source.pdf
Update: Newsweek reviewed the committee's correspondence and confirmed that CIA said no classified information was transmitted in the email, and no redaction was required.
If you heard in this message board or the media that Hillary Clinton outed a CIA source in an email, disregard, as it was just proved to be a lie. the CIA itself has said it's nobody was outed.

CRnRsW_WwAA7XhW.jpg

Full letter: http://democrats.benghazi.house.gov...uments/2015_10_18_EEC_to_TG_re_CIA_Source.pdf
Newsweek confirms that the CIA food nothing wrong with the emails. http://www.newsweek.com/another-bad...592?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

More importantly, even if this were true it still doesn't change the fact that she had classified material on her server and outed a CIA agent in the field. The inspection of her server was confirmed done via the New York Times by the Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III early last month:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/0...in-hillary-clintons-email.html?referrer=&_r=0

This is no way acquits Hillary of wrongdoing. Gowdy already has all he needs. She's caught in a web of deception so big it would make Spider Man proud.

The FBI is pissed off now, so they're not going to play lapdogs anymore. It's out of her hands now, literally.
it's all a right wing fabrication of spun lies....you've been duped from the get go...

No, you're being duped. You're the one willing to vote for a criminal.

Forum List

Back