Gov’t Employees Told To Work From Home Due to Rampant Crime Outside the Nancy Pelosi Federal Building in San Fran

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
But Weatherman, you didn’t post this in satire!
Because it’s not.
Democrats are putting the Babylon Bee out of business.

If I were King I’d order them all to work. They voted for it. Reap what you’ve sown.

Never happened.

what does the e-mail from the government actually say?
Calling the Leftard media liars, shitforbrains?

what does the e-mail from the government actually say?
He gave you the link in response to your claim. You are supposed to read it...

HHS Assistant Secretary for Administration Cheryl R. Campbell issued the stay-home recommendation in an Aug. 4 memo to regional leaders.

“In light of the conditions at the (Federal Building) we recommend employees … maximize the use of telework for the foreseeable future,” Campbell wrote in the memo, a copy of which was obtained by The Chronicle.

“This recommendation should be extended to all Region IX employees, including those not currently utilizing telework flexibilities,”

HHS Assistant Secretary for Administration Cheryl R. Campbell issued the stay-home recommendation in an Aug. 4 memo to regional leaders.

“In light of the conditions at the (Federal Building) we recommend employees … maximize the use of telework for the foreseeable future,” Campbell wrote in the memo, a copy of which was obtained by The Chronicle.

“This recommendation should be extended to all Region IX employees, including those not currently utilizing telework flexibilities,”
Leftards are oblivious to reality.

Gee...Administrator Campbell didn't mention crime.

I win.

San Francisco gets what they deserves.

“The area around the federal building regularly sees dealers “operating in shifts as users smoke, snort or shoot up their recent purchases,” the Chronicle reported. “The property’s concrete benches are an especially popular site for users to get high, socialize or pass out.””

Funny how left wing morons are still trying to spin the news, they created the problem but they don’t want admit what a failure their cities are.

But Weatherman, you didn’t post this in satire!
Because it’s not.
Democrats are putting the Babylon Bee out of business.

If I were King I’d order them all to work. They voted for it. Reap what you’ve sown.

E commerce, street crime plus an anti-capitalist local g'ment has reduced the city of Sin Francocisco to 2nd rate status @ best. The blue cities in general are following the current Sin Francocisco example of lower quality of life. Once I cleared the farm life as a young buck in the tail end of 1968 & ended up in a city I quickly realized that America had changed a LOT from '65 to '69. It took me until '77 to escape the city life & return to the country life. As bad as it was back then in American cities with the drug culture, leftism & political corruption it is in my opinion much worse today than back in the latter 60's. I could get into farming overhead/politick'n & upcoming food shortages but will save that for another post.

Why doesn’t the city, the county, the state or the federal government protect our citizens. As it stands, the city, county, state and federal government is letting high crimes to effect our citizens and will do nothing to stop the crimes, they are letting crime areas go to the criminals at the risk of their own citizens.

It seems government Is only concerned with lining their pockets and not worried about the average American, is this what our two party system has brought us to?

Forum List

Back