Govt Charges 'Dangerous 6 Jan Insurrectionists' With 'PARADING'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Wait, I thought these threats to our govt were hunted down, captured, & held in DC Gitmo for over a year because geu were 'violent insurrectionists'?!

Turns out their crimes was 'Parading'.

Despite the fact they were held for over a year, they COULD be sentenced to 6 months in jail ... which means they will have beenin jail twice as long as their actual criminal sentence.

'Time served'? Try TWICE AS MUCH TIMED SERVED AS WARRANTED.

Way to go, FBI & Democrats. While Democrats are still claiming Conservatives and Trump supporters are the most dangerous people on the planet, the FBI just got several hard-core PARADERS sentenced for their heinous national security threatening crimes.

:p

"Just as a periodic reminder, there has yet to be a single prosecution I could find of any of the people who were setting fire to federal court buildings and police cruisers during the BLM riots that unfolded during the summer of love. These sentences for the rioters would be shocking under any other circumstances. But the reality is that we now live in an era of selective enforcement of the law and unequal sentencing for similar or identical crimes. It’s the politicization of the justice system and it’s being done right before your eyes."

:(

Wait, I thought these threats to our govt were hunted down, captured, & held in DC Gitmo for over a year because geu were 'violent insurrectionists'?!

Turns out their crimes was 'Parading'.

Despite the fact they were held for over a year, they COULD be sentenced to 6 months in jail ... which means they will have beenin jail twice as long as their actual criminal sentence.

'Time served'? Try TWICE AS MUCH TIMED SERVED AS WARRANTED.

Way to go, FBI & Democrats. While Democrats are still claiming Conservatives and Trump supporters are the most dangerous people on the planet, the FBI just got several hard-core PARADERS sentenced for their heinous national security threatening crimes.

:p

I love it. I watched the whole thing, from the moment Fox cut away from Ted Cruz' speech. It seemed to me just a big party, but I'll take "parading."

Remember, people, that nothing is ever about the details: it's only about whether the people in power can destroy their rivals. That's all that's going on here. The details never matter: don't bother with them. The question is, who wins, and how many do they kill or imprison.

If those patriots can hang in there for another couple years I see full pardons and reparations in their futures. Each one should receive $5M for their troubles.... we can take it out of the fbi budget that will go to 0.

If those patriots can hang in there for another couple years I see full pardons and reparations in their futures. Each one should receive $5M for their troubles.... we can take it out of the fbi budget that will go to 0.
That is certainly what I am hoping for! Complete pardons and as you say, reparations.

Its funny they get them for parading, when all those people parading in front of SC judge houses didnt get it.
Lol our justice system is a JOKE

That is straight out of Easy Rider. The southern rednecks charge the guys for parading without a permit….thats where they meet Jack Nicholson in jail.

CONGRATS LEFTIES, YOU HAV BECOME REDNECKS FROM A 1960s movie.

Icon for Corruption: Trump and GOP
Here is another opinion from one of the "patriots":

Corruption: Trump and GOP
Answered by
Louisa Jetta

Mar 12
Jan 6 rioter Robert Palmer, sentenced 5 years, wrote to the judge: “Trump supporters were lied to. They kept spitting out the false narrative about a stolen election and how it was ‘our duty’ to stand up to tyranny." What do you think?
When Trump said there was proof that Biden cheated in the election, I paid attention. I read the articles. I read as Trump lawyers went in front of judges with no evidence. I read about the judges dismissing Trump’s claims of voter fraud.
When poor goofy Lindell said the machines were rigged, I again paid attention. Lindell offered no evidence to support his claim.
Slowly many prominent Republicans admitted there was no fraud.

Barr: DOJ Has No Evidence Of Fraud Affecting 2020 Election Outcome
The attorney general told The Associated Press on Tuesday neither Justice Department attorneys nor the FBI have substantiated any of the various claims about so-called fraud.

https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-transition-updates/2020/12/01/940786321/barr-doj-has-no-evidence-of-fraud-affecting-2020-election-outcome

Even Trump’s right-hand man said there was no fraud in December of 2020.
I was relieved that no voter fraud took place.
I continued to pay attention to various news services to get different perspectives.
I think anyone who would go to the trouble to attack the Capitol would want to be positive that they were fighting on the right side.
In my opinion, most of the guys who invaded the Capitol were just weekend warriors out for an adventure. Many of the guys filmed and posted their crimes on Facebook. The mob mentality was textbook.
The insurrectionist knew they outnumbered the cops. Republicans are supposed to be the party of law and order. Republicans are pro-police, yet these “drunk with power” insurrectionists beat the cops severely. Everyone knows it is illegal to restrain or injure a cop.
People go to jail for breaking into 7–11. Breaking into the US Capitol is a severe crime. Breaking into the Capitol deserves a long hard sentence.

I think I know where you're going with this.

You're saying that a drooling, stuttering fucktard, who lost the nomination twice before, caught fire the 3rd time from its basement, after getting trounced in the early primaries and running out of money. This stammering shit clown got more votes than the magic muzzie knee grow and killary, in fact more votes than any human being that's ever walked this planet. Nevermind that the 6 swing states shut down the counting exactly at 11:00pm with Pres Trump ahead in all 6 states.... only to surpass him with multiple dumps of 400,000 votes in a matter of seconds around 4am.

Yeah, sounds legit. You've given me something to think about.

I think I know where you're going with this.

You're saying that a drooling, stuttering fucktard, who lost the nomination twice before, caught fire the 3rd time from its basement, after getting trounced in the early primaries and running out of money. This stammering shit clown got more votes than the magic muzzie knee grow and killary, in fact more votes than any human being that's ever walked this planet. Nevermind that the 6 swing states shut down the counting exactly at 11:00pm with Pres Trump ahead in all 6 states.... only to surpass him with multiple dumps of 400,000 votes in a matter of seconds around 4am.

Yeah, sounds legit. You've given me something to think about.
Never said that. That is simply you flapping in the breeze because you can.

If you are "parading" to protest against a Democrat stolen election then it is not protected by the 1st, huh?

How about all that BLM scum that were "parading" when they weren't looting, burning down buildings, murdering, attacking police and destroying?

Forum List

Back