Governor of US Virgin Islands commands NG to seize all guns and ammo

"It's raining and windy... You don't need your guns." Here we have a clear example of why the government should not have a registry of your personal arms.

Not to mention it was ratified a year after Katrina that the Nationa Guard cannot seize firearms for natural disasters.

Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

NRA threatens lawsuit after US Virgin Islands governor orders weapons seizure

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

U.S. Virgin Islands seizing guns, ammo in anticipation of Irma

NRA Threatens Lawsuit Over U.S. Virgin Islands Firearm Confiscation Order | One America News Network

The The National Rifle Association prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

This comes in response to the governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands ordering its National Guard to seize guns, ammunition, and other weapons from its citizens ahead of Hurricane Irma.
prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

This comes in response to the governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands ordering its National Guard to seize guns, ammunition, and other weapons from its citizens ahead of Hurricane Irma.

The NRA argues people need to be able to protect themselves during times of natural disaster.

Of course there's a statist LAND GRAB behind this as well:
Mapp signed the order Monday in preparation for Hurricane Irma. The order allows the Adjutant General of the Virgin Islands to seize private property they believe necessary to protect the islands, subject to approval by the territory’s Justice Department.

Looks like they're afraid someone's gonna shoot back if the government attempts to steal their property.

Typical tinfoil gun fetishist. Biggest storm ever recorded with winds of 185mph threatens to wipe out several countries, leaving people homeless, drowned and worse, they're looking at devastated infrastructure including months without electricity ..................... and what you're worried about is "protect the guns".

ASSHOLE.
----------------------------- individual RIGHT to personal protection is what is important in a catastrophe . As i asked earlier , are the 'governors' personal body guards going to be disarmed Pogo ??

I didn't see your "asked earlier" post, but I didn't post about governors or personal bodyguards anyway. I posted about the OP and his fucking useless sociopathic attitude.
which was about the psycho governor.

"It's raining and windy... You don't need your guns." Here we have a clear example of why the government should not have a registry of your personal arms.

Not to mention it was ratified a year after Katrina that the Nationa Guard cannot seize firearms for natural disasters.

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

NRA Threatens Lawsuit Over U.S. Virgin Islands Firearm Confiscation Order | One America News Network

The The National Rifle Association prepares for a possible legal battle as Hurricane Irma nears the U.S.

The NRA argues people need to be able to protect themselves during times of natural disaster.

Mapp signed the order Monday in preparation for Hurricane Irma. The order allows the Adjutant General of the Virgin Islands to seize private property they believe necessary to protect the islands, subject to approval by the territory’s Justice Department.

Looks like they're afraid someone's gonna shoot back if the government attempts to steal their property.

Typical tinfoil gun fetishist. Biggest storm ever recorded with winds of 185mph threatens to wipe out several countries, leaving people homeless, drowned and worse, they're looking at devastated infrastructure including months without electricity ..................... and what you're worried about is "protect the guns".

ASSHOLE.

People need guns to protect their property from looters.

Is this some trial balloon?

Obviously you've never been through a hurricane either.

What people need is in the immediate moment shelter, followed by basic survival elements of food, water, dry clothing and sometimes medical assistance. In the moments after they may need reconstruction or relocation.

****NONE**** of those involve firearms in any way. ***ALL*** of them involve human cooperation.
guess you didn't watch what happened with all of the looting in houston did ya? funny how the blacks loot after a disaster like everything is now theirs.

yeah , i asked , think it was Camp if the governor was going to have his bodyguards disarmed Pogo .

A little history here:

The U.S.V.I. is a semi-autonomous territory. As such many U.S. laws do not apply there, so it's most likely legal for the government to seize guns.

I believe that private ownership of guns is illegal in the U.S.V.I....not quite sure....

On St. Croix:

In 1989, during the aftermath of hurricane Hugo, the national Guard armory was broken into and guns stolen. Massive looting occurred.

The National Guard fell apart.

There were many instances of people being shot.

Some of the natives islanders declared independence from the U.S....more or less.

A small group of Navy personnel attempted to land on the island to investigate, but were shot at by local police.

President Bush ordered an 'invasion' of the island to restore order. The military occupied the Island for months afterwards.

I hope this time the National Guard keeps their shit together!

Last edited:

ASSHOLE.

What people need is in the immediate moment shelter, followed by basic survival elements of food, water, dry clothing and sometimes medical assistance. In the moments after they may need reconstruction or relocation.

****NONE**** of those involve firearms in any way. ***ALL*** of them involve human cooperation.

GFY faggot. What hurricane did you go through?

ASSHOLE.
If they can take away the second amendment, they can take away the first amendment, or any other constitutional rights we have.
ASSHOLE.

Go forth and whine to somebody who posted about laws or Amendments or Constitutions. I didn't. I posted about how a fucking useless sociopath's mind works. Which is why I ended the post with the word

ASSHOLE.

--- and thanks for providing yet another illustration of the same thing.

ASSHOLE.
Re-read your post.
ASSHOLE.
You posted how your mind works. Like a useless sociopath.

ASSHOLE.

Last edited:
A little history here:

The U.S.V.I. is a semi-autonomous territory. As such many U.S. laws do not apply there, so it's most likely legal for the government to seize guns.

On St. Croix:

In 1989, during the aftermath of hurricane Hugo, the national Guard armory was broken into and guns stolen. Massive looting occurred.

Some of the natives islanders declared independence from the U.S....more or less.

A small group of Navy personnel attempted to land on the island to investigate, but were shot at by local police.

President Bush ordered an 'invasion' of the island to restore order. The military occupied the Island for months afterwards.

It's a long ways from USVI to US.

This is scary

Not that the worst hurricane in decades is bearing down on your island with 180 mph winds, death and destruction

But that someone may have to give up their gun

A little history here:

On St. Croix:

And in New Orleans after Katrina the local Wal-Mart had its guns stolen. Obviously there were those with the same sociopath mentality as the OP here.

Of course -- if Mal-Wart hadn't been stocking guns in the first place there would have been none to steal. They've never lived that down.

aw well , good thread , should be a reminder to gun owners to never provide ownership lists to any nosy 'thing' , entity , agency , person if they can avoid it . ------------------------------------- [ i bet the 'daca' jerks woulda loved that advice ] [chuckle] .

ASSHOLE.
If they can take away the second amendment, they can take away the first amendment, or any other constitutional rights we have.
ASSHOLE.

Go forth and whine to somebody who posted about laws or Amendments or Constitutions. I didn't. I posted about how a fucking useless sociopath's mind works. Which is why I ended the post with the word

ASSHOLE.

ASSHOLE.
Re-read your post.
ASSHOLE.

ASSHOLE.

Oh I don't need to re-read it Sparkles -- I wrote it, and it's clear as a day after a hurricane.

yeah , i asked , think it was Camp if the governor was going to have his bodyguards disarmed Pogo .

Who gives a fuck??

Frankly I couldn't possibly give less of a shit what happens to any firearms in the fucking Virgin Islands. What matters is personal safety, and food and water and basic survival. They expect to be without electric power for four to six months. Or more. When you're in that context "who's got guns" cannot possibly be less relevant.

Commies are a bit scary aren't they? They will use any and all situations to institute their totalitarianism. Absolutely feckless demonic losers.

Scary?

No.

Utterly insipid?

Yes.

Thank God for the Second Amendment, and it's actually a good thing the marxists indoctrinated their little minions to be afraid of guns.

ASSHOLE.
ASSHOLE.

ASSHOLE.

ASSHOLE.
Re-read your post.
ASSHOLE.

ASSHOLE.

Oh I don't need to re-read it Sparkles -- I wrote it, and it's clear as a day after a hurricane.
Ya, right. Don't try to spin it now. You've already been called out.
If I misunderstood your post, I'll take the hit. But I, and others who've read it, don't seem to think so.

Who gives a fuck??

Frankly I couldn't possibly give less of a shit what happens to any firearms in the fucking Virgin Islands. What matters is personal safety, and food and water and basic survival. They expect to be without electric power for four to six months. Or more. When you're in that context "who's got guns" cannot possibly be less relevant.

THe governor seems to disagree with you.

ASSHOLE.

guess you didn't watch what happened with all of the looting in houston did ya? funny how the blacks loot after a disaster like everything is now theirs.
my nig-dar is blaring for Pogo

Considering you're clueless as to the scope of my ridicule you're pretty quick on the partisan assumptions, ain'tcha Cleatus..........

I usually ignore you entirely. On the off chance I'm exposed to your idiocy I ridicule it and move on.

Considering you're clueless as to the scope of my ridicule you're pretty quick on the partisan assumptions, ain'tcha Cleatus..........

I usually ignore you entirely. On the off chance I'm exposed to your idiocy I ridicule it and move on.
Well good for you. I bet you're so proud of yourself. Pat yourself on the back and make believe I'm losing sleep over it.........

Forum List

Back