Governor of Texas and Governor of Chihuahua sign historic border security agreement.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
"Since Chihuahua has detailed a plan to secure the Mexican side of the border, . . . the bridge between Chihuahua and Texas will return to normal immediately."

See, my friends on the left? When you are negotiating, you don't start by offering to give your counterpart everything they want with no conditions and call any of your fellows who object selfish and racist bastards. You can stop the phony game of blaming Abbot for Biden's ruin of the economy.

The other Mexican states will follow suit when they see the wisdom of Governor Campos. The ones that border Texas, I mean. Let New Mexico, Ah-dee-zona and Cali take all the fentenyl, child prostitutes, and gang gunmen they think they need. Texas says "no, gracias."

I hope they gave Abbott one of the little dogs to commemorate. Those hyper little bastards seem like perfect companions for a wheelchair user.

"Since Chihuahua has detailed a plan to secure the Mexican side of the border, . . . the bridge between Chihuahua and Texas will return to normal immediately."

See, my friends on the left? When you are negotiating, you don't start by offering to give your counterpart everything they want with no conditions and call any of your fellows who object selfish and racist bastards. You can stop the phony game of blaming Abbot for Biden's ruin of the economy.

The other Mexican states will follow suit when they see the wisdom of Governor Campos. The ones that border Texas, I mean. Let New Mexico, Ah-dee-zona and Cali take all the fentenyl, child prostitutes, and gang gunmen they think they need. Texas says "no, gracias."

I hope they gave Abbott one of the little dogs to commemorate. Those hyper little bastards seem like perfect companions for a wheelchair user.

Not real sure how this will work, guess it depends on legal wording and legal interpretation. Individual States do not have the constitutional authority to enter into treaties/agreements with foreign powers.
Article 2 Section 10:
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance or Confederation.

This is applicable to both other States and or foreign powers so it means the agreement might be null and void, depends on how the Federal Government and the Courts see it. I don't know, we'll see. :dunno:

Forum List

Back