Governor Edwards to Run Bus System So Taxpayers Can Feed Freeloaders Kids

It's sad to lay the blame on kids for not being born with silver spoons in their mouths. Such social advantage must be considered an important trait for the GOP. Looking back on their presidential nominees, Reagan was last one that got where he was without the help of daddy.
What the fuck are their parents doing? Not my place to pay for their food and health care.

yet not a peep about Trump looking to bail out the airlines and oil companies.
Mean old rich people. How about people pay their own way through life and not expect hard working people to foot the bill?

It's sad to lay the blame on kids for not being born with silver spoons in their mouths. Such social advantage must be considered an important trait for the GOP. Looking back on their presidential nominees, Reagan was last one that got where he was without the help of daddy.
What the fuck are their parents doing? Not my place to pay for their food and health care.
Face it..you're a sheep--sheared regularly and fucked occasionally by the those you call shepherds!

Your place is to do what you're told..and you will..that's the irony! Your plangent bleating amuses...
Enjoy my hard earned cash bitch.

Face it..you're a sheep--sheared regularly and fucked occasionally by the those you call shepherds!

Your place is to do what you're told..and you will..that's the irony! Your plangent bleating amuses...
Shit..your cash is chicken feed dude...give it to the kids..I say! Especially the brown and black ones..since that may cause the apoplexy that carries you off...LOL!

Sitting waiting for the mail to drop..is not really hard earned..now is it?

yet not a peep about Trump looking to bail out the airlines and oil companies.
Mean old rich people. How about people pay their own way through life and not expect hard working people to foot the bill?

I am good with that, seems all you care about is kids doing so while giving a free pass to airlines and oil companies.

What a piece of crap you are.

Shit..your cash is chicken feed dude...give it to the kids..I say! Especially the brown and black ones..since that my cause the apoplexy that carries you off...LOL!

If what I make is chicken feed then I want it for myself because I earned it. What about my grandkids?

Shit..your cash is chicken feed dude...give it to the kids..I say! Especially the brown and black ones..since that my cause the apoplexy that carries you off...LOL!

If what I make is chicken feed then I want it for myself because I earned it. What about my grandkids?
Give them a bus pass and the list...tell to bring back a sandwich for Gramps!

Not that I take you seriously but this is food that was already ordered and paid for anyway. There is no additional cost here.

Freeloader kids? "Conservatives understand our reality"? This is freaking crazy talk. My guess is that the post is an Alinsky based left wing end run.

Not that I take you seriously but this is food that was already ordered and paid for anyway. There is no additional cost here.
Pieces of shit. Earn your way through life.

Tell them to go to the fridge and see what bum mommy and daddy put into it? Not my job to take care of drug addicts kids.

Pieces of shit. Earn your way through life.

They have. Again, not that I take you seriously. Their parents have already paid for it.

Fuck you bum motherfuckers. Why Democrats weaken our nation. Dumb bastards.
La Dept of Education publishes parish-by-parish list of school meal sites for children

I find myself wondering just how rotten a person has to be to be SO ENRAGED at the thought of little kids getting a decent meal....

and actually preferring that they starve to death....

conservatives are truly human scum

conservatives want little kids to starve

conservatives want little kids to die

now, mr human scum, tell me again how abortion is evil......

Tell them to go to the fridge and see what bum mommy and daddy put into it? Not my job to take care of drug addicts kids.
So..all poor kids have addicts for parents?
Kids should NEVER have to go hungry--you might want to give a thought as to what your posts are revealing to the public about your nature.

Not pretty...at all. What kind of person resents feeding children? Who make pejorative assumptions about their parents and their circumstances?

No..it's not your job..it should be your duty..as a person of good ethical standing.

Kids should NEVER have to go hungry--you might want to give a thought as to what your posts are revealing to the public about your nature.

Not pretty...at all. What kind of person resents feeding children? Who make pejorative assumptions about their parents and their circumstances?

No..it's not your job..it should be your duty..as a person of good ethical standing.
Of course they should go hungry! I'm not here to pay for other people's kids. Fuck that.

So I am supposed to pay for you're groceries? Why don't you work?

Forum List

Back