Government Reverse Racism

TheShadow

May 31, 2021
I have a picture of what I am told is a Marine guard holding open a White House door for the daughter of George Floyd. But who was George Floyd? An ex-con who spent time in prison for his involvement in a home invasion in which a pregnant woman was beaten. (I don't know if it was him who did the beating) As everybody knows, he was later arrested for passing a counterfeit $20.00 dollar bill. He was high on meth and fentanyl. He resisted arrest. He spit drugs out in the back of a cop car. And while briefly in the back of the cop car he complained about not being able to breathe. He was restrained on the pavement in a way that couldn't have obstructed his breathing. After one minute of which an ambulance was called for him. But he died anyway.

Here's the thing. George Floyd was basically the poster child of somebody who deserved to die. You may have your opinions to what degree "black lives matter." But the lives of black criminals matter even less. So why in the hell is the daughter of a worthless criminal being given this kind of privileged treatment at the White House. I say it is government reverse racism.

george floyds daughter gianna.jpg

Forum List

Back