Government hard at work

One question: How many nukes set off deep in the San Andreas Fault before California breaks off and floats away?

Or would they have to be placed further to the East?

Unemployment insurance fraud in California could top $8 billion, according to a new study from the Center for Jobs and the Economy.

“I think this is going to go down in history as one of the biggest demonstrations of big government incompetency in the history of California,” Assemblyman Jim Patterson, R-Fresno, said.

New Study Says California's EDD Fraud Could Top $8B

It was reported last week that inmates who filed for unemployment in Californicate collected over $400 million this year.

Unemployment insurance fraud in California could top $8 billion, according to a new study from the Center for Jobs and the Economy.

“I think this is going to go down in history as one of the biggest demonstrations of big government incompetency in the history of California,” Assemblyman Jim Patterson, R-Fresno, said.

It was reported last week that inmates who filed for unemployment in Californicate collected over $400 million this year.
Well they are unemployed...

Was just reading that article, fine state....go to jail, become a millionaire.

California's prisoner unemployment fraud now estimated at $400 million, officials say

How many cans and plastic bottles would they have to pick up along the roadsides to pay that back?

One question: How many nukes set off deep in the San Andreas Fault before California breaks off and floats away?

It doesn't work that way.

When the San Andreas does cut loose, everything east of it is going to sink into the ocean, and all that will be left will be this sliver of California.

When the San Andreas does cut loose, everything east of it is going to sink into the ocean, and all that will be left will be this sliver of California.

Huh california when it does break off will float till it joins it's mother country, China

Fuck me. I'd better learn to be a better swimmer, those are set to go off two hours from now.

Fuck me. I'd better learn to be a better swimmer, those are set to go off two hours from now.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Well they are unemployed...

Nah...they at least have a job in the prison laundry.

View attachment 429700

9cdf7f08b2a019b36f8bc86a857aa8e6.gif

Route 44. A black guy driving the bus eating a hoggie on his lap , reading a comic book. Incompetent black people can get away anything. Meanwhile a white bus drivers are held to higher standards. When White men run over pedestrians they are held to a higher standards.

Route 44. A black guy driving the bus eating a hoggie on his lap , reading a comic book. Incompetent black people can get away anything. Meanwhile a white bus drivers are held to higher standards. When White men run over pedestrians they are held to a higher standards.

You may want to consider getting a bike.

Well a segue here...My RTD Bus driver cant speak English and didn't know traffic regulations and is a recent African immigrant . It's OK. he was black and apparently diversity is better than experince or knowing stuff.

Sounds like supervisor material.
lol absolutely.
Black?
Immigrant?
Illiterate?
No English?
Incompetent?
That’s the recipe for upper management in government jobs. He’s on his way to the top!!

Forum List

Back