Government Created Scarcity: Overspecialized Training Degrees

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
WTF are you talking about?

Id's, this silly ass law now where you will be fined for not showing id upon request. If you refuse they already have a way to identify you, haul your ass in and get some fingerprints. This is nothing more than big government taking a little baby step on the way to total control of lives.

Only criminals should have a problem with showing ID. Don't let the anti americans fool you with their constiutional appeals.

Only criminals should have a problem with showing ID. Don't let the anti americans fool you with their constiutional appeals.

Ah I see its anti-American to be for constitutional rights. Can I hold you to this or do you want to delete that post? Funny your argument is along the same lines of the anti gun crowd.

Originally posted by OCA
Ah I see its anti-American to be for constitutional rights. Can I hold you to this or do you want to delete that post? Funny your argument is along the same lines of the anti gun crowd.

Please. Next time you get stopped, assert you rights and refuse to show ID. you'll get a baton up it without the ky you're used to.

Please. Next time you get stopped, assert you rights and refuse to show ID. you'll get a baton up it without the ky you're used to.

Are you speaking from experience?

No. I said the ky YOU'RE used to. In english 'you' implies 'you'.

No you said they will stick a baton up my ass, I want to know if you know this because you've felt the cold steel in your deep and wide rectum?

Originally posted by OCA
No you said they will stick a baton up my ass, I want to know if you know this because you've felt the cold steel in your deep and wide rectum?

No. It's just conjecture. You use the word rectum like a seasoned pro, used to asking for favors from strangers.

Hey you two, let's make it a bit more gender friendly, ok? You're getting on the gross side.

No. It's just conjecture. You use the word rectum like a seasoned pro, used to asking for favors from strangers.

Yep, go to the personal attacks when you get smoked on the topic. Funny thing is you're not even good at them. My 7 year old could outdo you in cutting down :D

Originally posted by OCA
Yep, go to the personal attacks when you get smoked on the topic. Funny thing is you're not even good at them. My 7 year old could outdo you in cutting down :D

No thinking conservative would want to deny the cops the right to ID the citizenry. I do not think this slippage is a threat to our freedoms. Only criminals should be bothered. Criminals or people who like to generate attention through nonsensical rantings. A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of a small mind.

No thinking conservative would want to deny the cops the right to ID the citizenry. I do not think this slippage is a threat to our freedoms. Only criminals should be bothered. Criminals or people who like to generate attention through nonsensical rantings. A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of a small mind.

You see you're thinking on what a conservative is is so fucked up its not funny. REAL conservatives are for LESS governmental powers no matter whom they effect. Personally I probably won't have to worry about this id thing but I don't give a shit, I don't want a overbearing police force and an all powerful government. If thats what you want fine, but don't you think its better to classify yourself as a fascist?

This law is useless and unneeded , the laws on the books already should be enforced much the same with gun laws.

Originally posted by OCA
You see you're thinking on what a conservative is is so fucked up its not funny. REAL conservatives are for LESS governmental powers no matter whom they effect. Personally I probably won't have to worry about this id thing but I don't give a shit, I don't want a overbearing police force and an all powerful government. If thats what you want fine, but don't you think its better to classify yourself as a fascist?

This law is useless and unneeded , the laws on the books already should be enforced much the same with gun laws.

Real conservative support the rule of law and do not seek to make the job of the police more difficult.

Please quit using the f-bomb. It's inappropriate.

Real conservative support the rule of law and do not seek to make the job of the police more difficult.

Please quit using the f-bomb. It's inappropriate.

Fuck you! There is an f-bomb for you!

No fascists support MORE LAWS AND POWERS for the police but if you like a police state hey keep up the support.

Originally posted by OCA

No fascists support MORE LAWS AND POWERS for the police but if you like a police state hey keep up the support.

If this is the second OCA post, I apologize. Guys, cut the language, you are both making points, but I will lock this if the nasties don't abate.

Originally posted by OCA

You need to abandon all your previous thoughts and start anew. You're completely adrift in a sea of personal vendetta. Logic takes a backseat to your compulsive need to argue with me. Get a grip.

You need to abandon all your previous thoughts and start anew. You're completely adrift in a sea of personal vendetta. Logic takes a backseat to your compulsive need to argue with me. Get a grip.

Lol whatever course you try with me today, and you've tried several, isn't going to work. I've been taking it easy on you the last few weeks, well all except the infamous and classless posting of my pm on the board, and its time that I whip your ass again for about the 12th time. You've been getting away with too much baseless garbage lately and i'm here with the truck to take a load to the dumps.

I am still the king as witnessed today :cool:

Originally posted by OCA
Lol whatever course you try with me today, and you've tried several, isn't going to work. I've been taking it easy on you the last few weeks, well all except the infamous and classless posting of my pm on the board, and its time that I whip your ass again for about the 12th time. You've been getting away with too much baseless garbage lately and i'm here with the truck to take a load to the dumps.

I am still the king as witnessed today :cool:

Right now. No garbage, from either side. Stay with the topic.

No. I said the ky YOU'RE used to. In english 'you' implies 'you'.

Kathianne there is the post where the thread spiraled out of control, but its RWA, is it realistic to expect more?

I won't be silenced when attacked.

Originally posted by OCA
Kathianne there is the post where the thread spiraled out of control, but its RWA, is it realistic to expect more?

I won't be silenced when attacked.

The spiraling is going to stop. Neither of you can spiral. Speak, I don't have a problem with your defense, offense.

Forum List

Back