Government attacking Liberty University

Liberty does not support victims of rape and encourages them to keep quiet
Many universities do the same, it is wrong and been brought out many times in many campus crimes. I also don’t think politics should play a part in selecting which universities the DOJ goes after.

I rarely believe the reports of sex crimes on college campuses. If the women don’t want to be harassed, go home, where you belong; vacuum the floor, cook dinner, and stay in your proper line… YOU DONT BELONG IN COLLEGE.
A8unDWn.jpg

I rarely believe the reports of sex crimes on college campuses. If the women don’t want to be harassed, go home, where you belong; vacuum the floor, cook dinner, and stay in your proper line… YOU DONT BELONG IN COLLEGE.
A lot of women go to college hoping to meet and marry someone with a college education.

Not really. A little pissed off that we haven’t fixed this problem. It’s a simple fix… put women back where they belong.

I haven’t had a drop of alcohol in 2+ years, probably. I don’t use shit like that.
How about I put an old idiot like you where you belong.

In a Leftest Banana Republic like Potatohead has made the US enemies of the state are punished.

The Democrats hate the fact the University has the word "Liberty" in its title. Leftest hate liberty.

Well, at least Potatohead didn't attack it with F-15s or atom bombs like he said he would he would do if anybody opposes his Banana Republic.

I notice you can’t name any with similar policies for sexual assault.

Pray to Jesus does not help much
Your shitlib ignorance and misogyny are showing.

And you seem proud of them.

Let me know if your Google is broken & I'll start sharing links.

Your shitlib ignorance and misogyny are showing.

And you seem proud of them.

Let me know if your Google is broken & I'll start sharing links.

I see you fall back on childish name calling

You can’t name a single university with similar policies to Liberty
And no…I will not prove your claims for you

I see you fall back on childish name calling

You can’t name a single university with similar policies to Liberty
And no…I will not prove your claims for you
If you're saying your Google is broken, I'll start posting links, shitlib. :)

Not my job to defend your claims
Just say "My Google is broken," and I'll be more than happy to flood the thread with info. on numerous colleges that are equally disgusting on this issue.

Always happy to educate a shitlib or shitcon, since neither of y'all seem willing or able to educate yourselves. :)

I must confess, however, that I find it tragiclarious that you haven't taken 30 seconds to look this up yourself - they don't call y'all shitlibs/shitcons for nothing.

Last chance to do your homework & avoid being humiliated yet again, buddy.

:re:

Forum List

Back