Gov Youngkin pardons father who stood up for his daughter

Who is making excuses?

Well, my wife would disagree.

But focus on the typo buddy....

To the point, did the school mishandle this kid? Probably.

They thought it was a relationship problem that could be handled by transferring the kid. It's probably something school districts do all the time when they have these kinds of conflicts that get out of hand.

It was really up to the police to make a criminal case against this kid, if there was one to be made.

Typo? I figured it was an admission of your own isolation, since you support all these commie policies that for all intents and purposes destroy women's rights.

Except the boy in question had a relationship with the daughter and had sex with her on multiple occasions during hookups in that same bathroom. This is why the crowd laughed him out of the room, because they all knew his daughter had the reputation.

He probably should have raised her with better morals than getting upset about who her friends were after the fact.

Conservative media outlets zeroed in on the transgender angle; Fox News aired 88 segments in just over three weeks, according to an analysis by Media Matters.

The events turned out to be different than originally cast.

At a juvenile court hearing, it was revealed that the two students had an ongoing sexual relationship and had arranged to meet in the bathroom. The crime, which took place before the transgender policy went into effect, was not a random assault.
Still defending a rapist. Showing us all exactly what a piece of shit are. The past has ZERO relevance here. No means no remember? Keep pathetically supporting criminals. People like you are being run out of sane communities.

No, I Put it in the proper context that the boy was NOT Transgender, and she had an ongoing sexual relationship with him that she tried to break off, and there was no coverup. The boy was transferred to another school to keep the incident from happening again while the police investigated.
Just when we think a piece of shit like you can’t get worse, you just lie some more. Covering up a rape and then getting another girl raped by this same mentally deranged idiot. As you applaud the arrest of the father for protecting his daughter.

Wow you will buy anything. The dude was wearing skirts and dresses and ALLOWED to use the girls bathroom. But rape is ok if it advances the leftwing agenda. Trannies are more important that teenage girls. You people are sick.

Except no one said this RELATIONSHIP ABUSE was okay. It just isn't what you painted it as. He wasn't a tranny laying in wait in the girl's bathroom, his girlfriend arranged hookups in that bathroom and then decided that would be the best place to break up with him (which is totally her right.)

Rape is a relationship problem? Maybe we need to do that on college campi. You were raped, oh well, it's a relationship problem, move on. Wow you guys really do not care for people that are not you. Thank God I am not an atheist that gives no fucks about people. Comminusm, abortion and sexual perversion is all you care about.

I think the colleges DID go too far in some cases, but here's the problem.

At that point, you had a rape accusation from a girl you knew was involved with this boy. The last thing you wanted was to jump to a conclusion like they did with, oh, let's say, the Duke LaCrosse team. Then you are facing a whole slew of liability if this girl makes up with him and later recants. The police didn't think this was serious enough at the time to arrest the boy or press charges. The only thing they COULD do was transfer him to another school.

A woman I used to rent to had a teenage daughter in an abusive relationship. Once, I had to keep this kid from beating up her ex-husband on my lawn after he caught the daughter and boyfriend together. Despite all the abuse, she kept getting back together with him, until she and her mom finally moved to another city.

The relationship was not consensual.
Actually, it was, and they had two previous hookups in that bathroom.

This was a deranged young man who used a claimed transgenderism to attack girls in the girls restroom. He did it before to another girl. Upon transfer to another school he raped and sodomized ANOTHER girl. Which is why he is in a lock down treatment facility.

Except no one said this RELATIONSHIP ABUSE was okay. It just isn't what you painted it as. He wasn't a tranny laying in wait in the girl's bathroom, his girlfriend arranged hookups in that bathroom and then decided that would be the best place to break up with him (which is totally her right.)

I think the colleges DID go too far in some cases, but here's the problem.

At that point, you had a rape accusation from a girl you knew was involved with this boy. The last thing you wanted was to jump to a conclusion like they did with, oh, let's say, the Duke LaCrosse team. Then you are facing a whole slew of liability if this girl makes up with him and later recants. The police didn't think this was serious enough at the time to arrest the boy or press charges. The only thing they COULD do was transfer him to another school.

A woman I used to rent to had a teenage daughter in an abusive relationship. Once, I had to keep this kid from beating up her ex-husband on my lawn after he caught the daughter and boyfriend together. Despite all the abuse, she kept getting back together with him, until she and her mom finally moved to another city.

Actually, it was, and they had two previous hookups in that bathroom.
The kid is a serial rapist that the school hid.

This was a deranged young man who used a claimed transgenderism to attack girls in the girls restroom. He did it before to another girl. Upon transfer to another school he raped and sodomized ANOTHER girl. Which is why he is in a lock down treatment facility.

No, he did it because he's a dangerous sociopath, and shame on the school for not controlling him. Then again, the schools have given up on discipline a long time ago.

The real problem is that the schools are a mob of bureaucracy and no one wants to risk their pensions.

Here's the complete report... and it has a lot of information, such as the father threatening violence at the school the day of the incident.

The report is kind of interesting to read, if you have the stomach for it. Mostly, it shows the levels of bureaucracy not know what to do after the first incident and playing CYA after the second one.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.loudoun.gov/specialgrandjury

Well, you probably shouldn't try that... clearly too difficult for you.

Not exactly. There's no notation of him wearing a skirt at the new school, and the assault happened in a classroom.

Now, reading the complete report, the school was absolutely negligent. But this has nothing to do with transgender policy.

Posting violation reported.

Joe thinks it's OK to rape girls.
Like I said, he's a sociopath.
Point out where I said it was "Okay".

You're certainly going to some rather extreme lengths to make excuses, if not for the rapist itself, at least for all the various subhuman pieces of shit that knowingly and willfully aided, abetted, and covered up for the rapist.

Oh, wait, you're a liar, you'll never do that.

Says the singular most extreme pathological liar on this whole forum.

No, he knew the rape occured and shipped the kid to another school. Also he lied to the father and said it did not happen. The guy is a piece of fucking shit. And then he had the father arrested becasue his daughter was raped and the school covered it up.

So when lefties talk about rape, notice they do not give a shit, there is no compassion, UNLESS they get something from it politically, which in this case they did not, so they ignored it or defended the school. Same thing lefties do with black violence, unless they can blame whitey, police or guns, they have ZERO interest in worrying about crime.

So lefties do not have compassion, they do not care about regular people at even a basic, minimum human level. They don't even pretend to care.
Liberals, not lefties.

Numerous.

Even more variations in each of those camps, though few US leftists are collectivists, broad as that term is.

Vastly more variablle and nuanced.

No; this is wildly false.

Nope. Yours is the equivalent of a pseudo scientific description of an elephant.

Forum List

Back