Gov Walker Owns Candy Crowley

I guess after 76,000 plus posts, there develops a complete inability to decipher a good joke.

Either that, or you are still half in the bag from Saturday night. I wouldn't fuck Candy if you paid me.

Jokes are wasted on TM because he/she doesn't have a sense of humor.

I don't consider rape talk humor.

neither do the police

Like I said, you don't have a sense of humor. You also don't have a firm grasp on reality.

when you TALK about women and sex as if the woman has NO CHOICE in wether you have sex with them then you are talking rape.

its very simple.

ask crowely if she would allow you to have sex with her.

I bet she says NO.

so when you start talking about wether you would have sex with her or not you FORGOT one very important issue.

You forgot she would likely have you arrested if you tried to have sex with her huh.

see where the rape comes in?

Wisconsin Unemployment rate, 6.5%.
Minnesota Unemployment rate 4.8%
Yep, Walker is doing a heck of a job.

Yep! Walker IS doing a Heck of a Job ~~ with a tiny bit of research you will find all of these numbers are Way ahead of other cities and states!!!
List of U.S. states by unemployment rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unemployment Rates for the 50 Largest Cities

Not sure what world you are living in but if these numbers were nation wide we would all be Celebrating!!

Last edited:
As Romney so elegantly stated......the poor and unemployed will not vote Republucan anyway.

I am so looking forward to hearing Mitt Romney with Chris Wallace today on Fox News Channel at 11:00 am, to repeat at 3:00pm. Think how strong the economy would have been had he been elected president. JOBS everywhere...low taxes and regulations. A rising tide lifts all boats.

If Trickle-down economics worked, don't you think 2007 - 2013 would have been the best years ever?

The answer remains a fair and simple tax code with heavy investments in education and infrastructure.

Walker would make a great presidential candidate. The next election will come down to those who want to be wards of the state vs those who want genuine freedom.

Candy Crowley to Scott Walker: If GOP Opposes Benefits, Why Would Unemployed ?Become a Republican?? | Mediaite

From the linked article:

Crowley asked Walker about the GOP’s positions on both minimum wage and unemployment benefits. Taking on the persona of an American who takes advantage of these programs, Crowley asked, “Why would I become a Republican?”

“How do you message that in any way to reach out to those who are disinclined to sign up for the Republican Party?” she asked.

“Because, in the end, what people want is freedom and opportunity,” Walker replied. “You don’t get that through the mighty hand of the government.”

Freedom, Mr. Walker? The kind of freedom that makes you jump when you think the Koch brothers are calling?

Walker Punked By Fake Koch Brothers Call

Last edited:
There talking about extending unemployment benefits another three months and when those three months are up what then?

Three more months or four more months or whatever it takes to get through the Bush recession or the conservative economic disaster or whatever you want to call it.

Same problem.

After the 9/11 attacks we had a pretty serious recession in the construction industry. I got laid off and had to compete with illegals for work, literally.

I worked for weeks at $6 an hour cash doing menial shit like moving piles of gravel with a shovel and wheel barrows. I finally got another job as an electrician for $10 an hour. It pissed me off that I took a %35 pay cut from my last electrical job, but I was still grateful for the work.

I could have gone on unemployment, while making cash money and brought home more.

That's called integrity ...

Maybe, but it's also called obeying the law. Do you want to be congratulated for obeying the law? Today I didn't rob a convenience store. Should I be congratulated, too?

There talking about extending unemployment benefits another three months and when those three months are up what then?

Three more months or four more months or whatever it takes to get through the Bush recession or the conservative economic disaster or whatever you want to call it.

According to the National Bureau of Economic Research that ended in June of 2009 so that would mean the were trying to recover from the Obama/liberal economic disaster.

I don't consider rape talk humor.

neither do the police

Like I said, you don't have a sense of humor. You also don't have a firm grasp on reality.

No shit. How that freakazoid ever conjured rape from what I wrote is one for the books. I suppose he/she/it could find rape if I posted my grocery list.

:cuckoo:

I would like to agree with you.

The poster with 70.000 post has freaked out and should stop posting for awhile. You neither said, or inferred, that you would like to rape the Crowley hog.

According to the National Bureau of Economic Research that ended in June of 2009 so that would mean the were trying to recover from the Obama/liberal economic disaster.

OK, then, we'll call it the conservative economic disaster. The seed was planted in the late '70s by the Carter administration and was nutured by increasingly conservative economic policy over the succeeding 30+ years. Both Republicans and Democrats are responsible because conservatism is the problem.

Same problem.

After the 9/11 attacks we had a pretty serious recession in the construction industry. I got laid off and had to compete with illegals for work, literally.

I worked for weeks at $6 an hour cash doing menial shit like moving piles of gravel with a shovel and wheel barrows. I finally got another job as an electrician for $10 an hour. It pissed me off that I took a %35 pay cut from my last electrical job, but I was still grateful for the work.

I could have gone on unemployment, while making cash money and brought home more.

Maybe, but it's also called obeying the law. Do you want to be congratulated for obeying the law? Today I didn't rob a convenience store. Should I be congratulated, too?

So illegal aliens should be condemned? Is that what you're saying?

Same problem.

So illegal aliens should be condemned? Is that what you're saying?

I didn't say anything about illegal aliens.

As Romney so elegantly stated......the poor and unemployed will not vote Republucan anyway.

I am so looking forward to hearing Mitt Romney with Chris Wallace today on Fox News Channel at 11:00 am, to repeat at 3:00pm. Think how strong the economy would have been had he been elected president. JOBS everywhere...low taxes and regulations. A rising tide lifts all boats.

If Trickle-down economics worked, don't you think 2007 - 2013 would have been the best years ever?

The answer remains a fair and simple tax code with heavy investments in education and infrastructure.
Um what was the UE rate in 2007? Who was the president after that? WHich party controlled Congress before and during that time?
It is like libs suffer mass amnesia and you have to keep reminding them that Obama has been president for 5 years and Dems have controlled Congress for 7.

Forum List

Back