Gov Walker Owns Candy Crowley

As usual the radical low information left underestimates the intelligence of the presumed rabble that they pander to. The unemployed don't want more government benefits. The failure of the entire Obama agenda is camouflaged by the sudden democrat focus on benefits instead of jobs.

Wisconsin Unemployment rate, 6.5%.
Minnesota Unemployment rate 4.8%
Yep, Walker is doing a heck of a job.

State
Unemployment rate​

WISCONSIN 6.3
MAINE 6.4
MARYLAND 6.4
NEW MEXICO 6.4
COLORADO 6.5
DELAWARE 6.5
WASHINGTON 6.8
MASSACHUSETTS 7.1
INDIANA 7.3
OREGON 7.3
PENNSYLVANIA 7.3
NEW YORK 7.4
OHIO 7.4
CONNECTICUT 7.6
NEW JERSEY 7.8
CALIFORNIA 8.5
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 8.6
ILLINOIS 8.7
MICHIGAN 8.8
NEVADA 9.0
RHODE ISLAND 9.0

Yep, it looks to me like he's doing a great job.

I have asked this question of those who support extending unemployment benefits again on other threads. How long would you extend them before a final cutoff date? I don't recall ever getting a answer to that.

How long?

There should be another metric.

It should be based off the national unemployment rate. If employment indicators are showing signs of stability and there are jobs out there, then unemployment benefits should end.

Personally? I'd rather see the same thing happen that happened when Reagan cut UE. The government hired at federal, state and local levels to the tune of 600K new hires.

Obama's administration lost 400K.

And in NYC alone, we now are at historical lows in terms of city and state staffing.

That's pretty awful.
If we go by the national unemployment rate shouldn't we be holding the length of benefits at there current length or reducing them as the unemployment rate has been falling? I do however question the unemployment rate because it does not factor in those who have stopped looking for work or count I believe those who are part time it does though seem like there would be some issues with that method.

I'm kinda "nutshelling" the metric here. You are correct, there are a lot of people that just gave up and stopped looking.

But I would say what unemployment benefits do is keep people afloat while they are looking for jobs. It also helps the overall economy. So in the short term it might be wise to do something like keep benefits going until UE hits, say 5.5% or something.

As to those that "stopped looking", it might be a good idea to reinstate Clinton era retraining programs. Those were a smashing success.

As Romney so elegantly stated......the poor and unemployed will not vote Republucan anyway.

Better to make them the scapegoats for what is wrong with this country and refocus attention away from the rich

Sad but true...
They have a good gig with the democrat party in return for their vote.

personally i wouldn't want to rent candy, much less own her. But kudos to walker just the same.

and if you tried to rent her without her consent she would likely kill youyou see you don't get to talk about women and sex as if the woman has no choice in the matter.

That's rape talk you fucking idiot
EWWW! If he wants to have sex with Candy, I agree that he is one sick fuck!

As Romney so elegantly stated......the poor and unemployed will not vote Republucan anyway.

Better to make them the scapegoats for what is wrong with this country and refocus attention away from the rich

Sad but true...
They have a good gig with the democrat party in return for their vote.

Actually they do

With Republicans doing absolutely nothing to help working Americans and the poor except to call them lazy and reminding them they need to work harder

Personally I wouldn't want to rent Candy, much less own her. But Kudos to Walker just the same.

and if you tried to rent her without her consent she would likely kill youYou see you don't get to talk about women and sex as if the woman has no choice in the matter.

that's rape talk you fucking idiot

I guess after 76,000 plus posts, there develops a complete inability to decipher a good joke.

Either that, or you are still half in the bag from Saturday night. I wouldn't fuck Candy if you paid me.

There talking about extending unemployment benefits another three months and when those three months are up what then?

Same problem.

After the 9/11 attacks we had a pretty serious recession in the construction industry. I got laid off and had to compete with illegals for work, literally.

I worked for weeks at $6 an hour cash doing menial shit like moving piles of gravel with a shovel and wheel barrows. I finally got another job as an electrician for $10 an hour. It pissed me off that I took a %35 pay cut from my last electrical job, but I was still grateful for the work.

I could have gone on unemployment, while making cash money and brought home more.

That's called integrity, I'll define it for the benefit of our resident parasitic libtards:

INTEGRITY:

/inˈtegritē/

noun: integrity

1. The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

You should have become self employed and earned more.

Personally I wouldn't want to rent Candy, much less own her. But Kudos to Walker just the same.

and if you tried to rent her without her consent she would likely kill youYou see you don't get to talk about women and sex as if the woman has no choice in the matter.

I guess after 76,000 plus posts, there develops a complete inability to decipher a good joke.

Either that, or you are still half in the bag from Saturday night. I wouldn't fuck Candy if you paid me.

Jokes are wasted on TM because he/she doesn't have a sense of humor.

Nor evidently any kind of real life. 76,000 posts is evidence of some kind of mental deficiency and vapid existence. :cuckoo:

chart

Of course you can't read a chart so this is meaningless.
Dunce.

when you discuss having sex woth a woman AS IF she has no right to tell you no then you are talking rape.

Before you go discussing having sex with crowely I suggest you ask her FIRST if she would allow you to do it or if she would kill you and or call the police if you tried to have sex with her.

no means no guys.

every women has a right to tell you " You don't need to talk about sex with me because you will never have any by threat of the laws and my ability to end your life for trying to without my consent."

No means no

don't go around pretending you can FUCK any women you chose without asking for permission first.

anything else is a rape fantasy on your part

Are you a dingbat?

No, just reporting real live facts. Walker clearly hasn't done the job on jobs.
I mean, what's the difference between Minnesota and Wisconsin?
Our country needs leaders who can have a positive effect on jobs. Surely there are better Republicans who have actually done something positive to create jobs.

Are you a dingbat?

No, just reporting real live facts. Walker clearly hasn't done the job on jobs.
I mean, what's the difference between Minnesota and Wisconsin?
Our country needs leaders who can have a positive effect on jobs. Surely there are better Republicans who have actually done something positive to create jobs.

You're such a moron. I mean, do you really think that makes any sort of point, randomly picking two states and comparing current UE rates?

I don't consider rape talk humor.

neither do the police

when you discuss having sex woth a woman AS IF she has no right to tell you no then you are talking rape.

Before you go discussing having sex with crowely I suggest you ask her FIRST if she would allow you to do it or if she would kill you and or call the police if you tried to have sex with her.

no means no guys.

every women has a right to tell you " You don't need to talk about sex with me because you will never have any by threat of the laws and my ability to end your life for trying to without my consent."

No means no

don't go around pretending you can FUCK any women you chose without asking for permission first.

anything else is a rape fantasy on your part

The short bus will be there soon. Put on your diaper and helmet and ask your caregiver for a dime so you can call the institution when you shit your jammies.

How long?

There should be another metric.

It should be based off the national unemployment rate. If employment indicators are showing signs of stability and there are jobs out there, then unemployment benefits should end.

Personally? I'd rather see the same thing happen that happened when Reagan cut UE. The government hired at federal, state and local levels to the tune of 600K new hires.

Obama's administration lost 400K.

And in NYC alone, we now are at historical lows in terms of city and state staffing.

That's pretty awful.
If we go by the national unemployment rate shouldn't we be holding the length of benefits at there current length or reducing them as the unemployment rate has been falling? I do however question the unemployment rate because it does not factor in those who have stopped looking for work or count I believe those who are part time it does though seem like there would be some issues with that method.

I'm kinda "nutshelling" the metric here. You are correct, there are a lot of people that just gave up and stopped looking.

But I would say what unemployment benefits do is keep people afloat while they are looking for jobs. It also helps the overall economy. So in the short term it might be wise to do something like keep benefits going until UE hits, say 5.5% or something.

As to those that "stopped looking", it might be a good idea to reinstate Clinton era retraining programs. Those were a smashing success.

Using the unemployment rate metric dicey just because of the way we calculate the rate retraining programs I would agree with.

Forum List

Back