Gov. Newsom asks Californians to cut water use by 15%

Instead of wasting billions on a high speed rail line from LA to SF, over numerous fault lines, why not build desalination plants and pump the water to rebuilt reservoirs? How would you like to ride at 200 mph on a train during a earthquake? What were they thinking? You can get flights for $49.00. They need to stay out of the sun or at least wear a hat.
japan has earthquakes and they have high speed trains...you dont stop living just because you live where earthquakes happen.....
Except Japan doesn’t spend over a billion dollars for a decade and not even have a few miles of rail running over open flat ground.
thats not the point of my comment....tedub said riding a train in earthquake country is kinda dangerous......when you live around earthquakes you learn how to live with them and build better infrastructure with earthquake standards....
Sorry Harry , I was out there after the "World Series" quake. I saw firsthand driving from SF to LA how the infrastructure held up.
what happened there was a rare occurrence......and regular trains face the same problem......lived there 50 years and only seen shit like happen a few times....otherwise nothing major....

No electricity.
No drinking water.
Crime that makes El Salvador look safe.
Roads that make Nepal roads look futuristic.

Democrats utopia. The only things the Left won’t spend taxes on to build: prisons, roads, energy and water.

So everyone in California has already stopped watering yards, has low flow everything. Good luck not being able to bathe or flush your toilet.

California is becoming a third world country, and it's doing it to itself

No electricity.
No drinking water.

Democrats utopia. The only things the Left won’t spend taxes on to build: prisons, roads, energy and water.

So everyone in California has already stopped watering yards, has low flow everything. Good luck not being able to bathe or flush your toilet.

Why not post something sane? Asking the people of CA to cut their use of fresh water is smart. Gov. Newsome puts the people first, and some people - like you - are unwilling to face the reality of a drought. Rational people follow his requests, people like you want to attack the messenger and ignore reality. I suppose you have some agenda, but it's one which puts all of us in harms way.

Why not be honest and do what you try to do on paper, go the way of Theodore John Kaczynski, Timothy McVeigh or Eric Robert Rudolph, other irrational and disaffected people. I guess posting anonymously is because you are a coward.

For the Readers:

You and Kaz need to get a life, and stop posting stupid stuff.

No electricity.
No drinking water.

You are a damn liar.

No electricity.
No drinking water.

Why not post something sane? Asking the people of CA to cut their use of fresh water is smart. Gov. Newsome puts the people first, and some people - like you - are unwilling to face the reality of a drought. Rational people follow his requests, people like you want to attack the messenger and ignore reality. I suppose you have some agenda, but it's one which puts all of us in harms way.

Why not be honest and do what you try to do on paper, go the way of Theodore John Kaczynski, Timothy McVeigh or Eric Robert Rudolph, other irrational and disaffected people. I guess posting anonymously is because you are a coward.

For the Readers:

The earth is 3/4 water. Why don't we just build more desalinization plants and not be a third world country?

Oh yeah, you want to be stupid and oppressive

No electricity.
No drinking water.

You are a damn liar.

California is overrun with crime, doesn't want borders and can't meet their own energy or water needs.

Yes, they are becoming a third world country and it's entirely self inflicted

There's always seawater de-sal, but that is expensive as hell and requires gobs of electricity.
We can have plenty of electricity thanks to coal, natural gas and nuclear energy

Instead of wasting billions on a high speed rail line from LA to SF, over numerous fault lines, why not build desalination plants and pump the water to rebuilt reservoirs? How would you like to ride at 200 mph on a train during a earthquake? What were they thinking? You can get flights for $49.00. They need to stay out of the sun or at least wear a hat.
japan has earthquakes and they have high speed trains...you dont stop living just because you live where earthquakes happen.....
Except Japan doesn’t spend over a billion dollars for a decade and not even have a few miles of rail running over open flat ground.
thats not the point of my comment....tedub said riding a train in earthquake country is kinda dangerous......when you live around earthquakes you learn how to live with them and build better infrastructure with earthquake standards....
Sorry Harry , I was out there after the "World Series" quake. I saw firsthand driving from SF to LA how the infrastructure held up.

Yep, by train was one of only two ways to get directly from Oakland to San Francisco after the Bay Bridge collapsed. It was a lifeline for commuters.

Yep, by train was one of only two ways to get directly from Oakland to San Francisco after the Bay Bridge collapsed. It was a lifeline for commuters.

And still the "high speed" rail is a lifeline boondoggle for politicians.

No electricity.
No drinking water.

shouldnt be a problem ...leftist dont bathe regularly .

No electricity.
No drinking water.

For the Readers:

The earth is 3/4 water. Why don't we just build more desalinization plants and not be a third world country?

It seems you haven't done you homework, no surprise since you are not very bright and go by your emotions and biases not facts. Read the link, then apologize to Governor Newsome. Of course you won't do either, typical of your set; i.e. Kaz and Weatherman2020,

California is the left's flagship State for certain.

The only reason for the mass exodus due the chaos & shithole is Reagan's fault.

Why do you post? A desperate need for attention? Post something of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking, not some childish absurdity. Now, read the post #55 above, and either write a response, STFU or continue in the same toxic stream along with Kaz, Weatherman2020 and Yidnar.

California is the left's flagship State for certain.

The only reason for the mass exodus due the chaos & shithole is Reagan's fault.

Why do you post? A desperate need for attention? Post something of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking, not some childish absurdity. Now, read the post #55 above, and either write a response, STFU or continue in the same toxic stream along with Kaz, Weatherman2020 and Yidnar.

Which upset you most, the fact it's natural to reject the left's flagship State or I said it's Reagan's fault to please you?

I read you're a pussy, and desire people read your link for your own security & distraction. Neat, we're going to process salt water for plants and stuff, that shouldn't fuck-up the Earth's natural order & balance at all (COUGH!).

Here's what people think of the left's flagship State of California. How cool would it be if all of them recognized why they were leaving.

And this is despite the States sanctuary and invitations for illegal immigration: According to new data released today by the state Department of Finance, California's population declined by 182,083 people in 2020. That's the first time that annual statistic has come with a minus sign since 1900, when the department began collecting these estimates.

No electricity.
No drinking water.

For the Readers:

It seems you haven't done you homework, no surprise since you are not very bright and go by your emotions and biases not facts. Read the link, then apologize to Governor Newsome. Of course you won't do either, typical of your set; i.e. Kaz and Weatherman2020,

Basic reasoning skills eludes you. So you're saying there is no water shortage and they are building enough desalinization plans. So then why are the asking people to use 15% less water?

Forum List

Back